This one's for the hoarders

Options
13»

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    @Bonny132, I will come over tomorrow and help you declutter the plates of dark chocolate! >:)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I just deleted about 20 episodes of Game of Thrones from my hard drive without ever bothering to watch them. Also with Spotify I don't keep much music any more.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    As for the hoarding, I never had much growing up, so once I could, I always accumulated as many things as I could, .... My guy is in utter denial about hoarding, but he holds on to many things "in case he needs them" and tends to clutter up every solid surface in the place. But we're both working on it...

This is my life! still surrounded by my in-laws' clutter and hubby's, and my own. It is hard to work up the energy to sort through it all on my days off, though.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Abm4n wrote: »
    I just deleted about 20 episodes of Game of Thrones from my hard drive without ever bothering to watch them. Also with Spotify I don't keep much music any more.

I cannot wait for GoT to come back on the screens, but my Tivo box, hardly ever goes over 20% usage, I clear out everything as soon as I watch it. I use Amazon music for my music, no need to buy it and clutter anything up when I have so many playlists to play from.