TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Getting my accountability challenge done nice and early this week:
    This year, I'm thankful for my husband and my son. This may be the obvious answer, but this Thanksgiving will be spent just the 3 of us. There's lots of awful family fighting going on with my husband and his family, and tradition always had us going there for Thanksgiving. So this year will be different, but I'm grateful that we have each other and I know the day will still be wonderful for us. Through all of this fighting that's been going on, it's brought my husband and I closer than ever, and I'm just so thankful to have him as my person.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and don't forget to stay active! I'm not able to open the spreadsheet yet, hopefully Ill be able to soon and I can see how we ended the week.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    WEEK 6 SPREADSHEET IS UP!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I can't open the dang spreadsheet on my phone without the app crashing :| I can open any of my other sheets, but the fall one crashes and it's making me crazy.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Every Monday I have to open the spreadsheet from the link. It always crashes from my iPad, and sometimes from my phone... I think it is because Apple wants me to update all my older stuff.

Today I am just doing yoga & some cleaning., it is really cold out & I don't want to go on a machine at the gym. I am going to focus on drinking water & eating clean.

I decided for the race portion of the challenge I will pick the warmest day & run 5km. I usually just run at whatever pace I feel like, catch Pokemon & hit pokestops for my son. (Silly, I know) I will take one run & run my best 5km. It will help me set a goal for the 5km race that we run at the beginning of May.

• AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @lpeltenburg the same thing happens with me, except toward the end of last week even after opening the spreadsheet on my desktop it continued to crash on my phone. Same thing this morning.

• carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I always go to the link every Monday and open the new spreadsheet from my desktop at work. I gave up trying on my phone a long time ago :P

Wahoo, New York! I've only been a couple of times but it's an amazing place. I'll get the Turkey Trot done on Thursday (good thing you all encouraged me to do that half marathon!). I'm a little nervous about those Rockette videos but I'll get them done at some point ;)

This year, I am grateful for my husband and my two sons. They are my world and the reason I do all that I do. I cannot imagine not having them in my life. I am also grateful for my newfound health and love of running. I never in a million years thought I would willingly drag myself out of bed before 6am and run around my neighborhood, but I have done that many times this year and I love what it has done for me and my confidence. Life is grand.

Happy Monday, everyone :)<3
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have SO MUCH to be thankful for! I am in good health. My husband and all of my kids and all of our grand kids are all in good health. We are all profitable and have more than enough. All of my children and their children serve and love the Lord God, our maker. He is so faithful! I am blessed, My marriage of 36 years is blessed, my family is blessed and our businesses are blessed! I am thankful to and for God! "Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations." Psalms 100:4&5
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @melissasue0317 !!! We're so excited to have you :) I'd love to hear more about your skin removal, recovery, cost, etc., if you're willing to share either here or via PM. I have a lot of excess skin as well.

I love seeing the thankful posts! Keep 'em coming, everyone!!!!
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Got up this morning and completed day 2 of the C25K. After I was done with that I just continued walking until I got my 4 miles in. I also started the Rockettes challenge, so only two more times with those. I really pushed myself on Sunday and I'm feeling it today. I'm not sure when I'll get the turkey trot in. Maybe I can do it after dinner on Thursday. Right now I'm thankful for being able to lay in a comfy bed. I'm tired. :)
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    @melissasue0317 Welcome to the the team!

Just a little reminder everyone to post your numbers, we are sitting in last place this morning!
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren they are the joy of my life. Thankful to have another year with my parents and most thankful for the Lords blessings throughout this year.
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am thankful for much in my life - my husband, my parents, my grandmother, my sister, my two nephews and the many friends in my life. I have a roof over my head, clean water to drink, clothes, a warm bed, my health, and so many opportunities every day. I live in a beautiful city with a mild climate. It was warm enough for me to be outside today without a jacket.
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm having issues today with the spreadsheet could someone enter 70 minutes for today and 5 points for third challenge:-)
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    niesjojo3 wrote: »
    Hi I'm having issues today with the spreadsheet could someone enter 70 minutes for today and 5 points for third challenge:-)

I entered it for you!