TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So cool that we are still in 3rd place. Yay team! I've been doing some calculations over the last few weeks and if we all just did about 40 extra minutes of exercise this week we would be in first place. That number has been pretty consistent each week too. Although one week it was only like 20 extra minutes per person. So really an extra 10 minutes each day and we take over first place. Just a thought.
    Now with that being said I have absolutely no, none, zero, zip, nada motivation today. :(
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @darcijojo: love the calculations. I will do my best to add extra exercise this week.

I am on track today. I have run, did yoga, the 10 minute bonus videos, and one of the dance videos.

I love love the dance videos this week! They are fun. Getting me in the mood for vacation next week. I am thinking I may buy the upgraded internet package so that I can check in. I probably won't be able to update my spreadsheet (because I will not have access to my computer on Monday) but since it is the last week, I would really like to stay involved. I am really really happy that this is a stay under calorie count week, so next week won't be.
  • novten82
    novten82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @darcijojo is that 40 minutes total a day, or an extra 40 minutes?
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Hi Team- Happy Monday
    @darcijojo - Thanks for the calculation. I will try and do my part.
    The stair challenge made me laugh. I just climbed up and down the stairs at work 20 times. Unfortunately there are are only 9 stairs in each set. I'm aiming for doing 200 per day.

I need to keep under calories after last week. I am happy for that challenge.
    The dances look fun so that should be the easy one.
    Good luck everyone!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @darcijojo thank you for sharing that!! That's so awesome and definitely motivating!!
    I'm getting lots of minutes today. I've decided, with only 3 more days left at my moms, to do a deep clean of my house since we aren't staying here so if something doesn't get finished it's no biggie cuz I'll still have a clean bed to sleep on. Not sure why I decided this now, but I did and I've started so no turning back now haha.
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @novten82 the gym isn't my favorite spot, and I like my gym. My favorite, though, is being outdoors. That said - the gym can be effective. :) Keep dragging yourself. :wink: Some days I have to drag myself to walk - and I LOVE Walking. I just get lazy and want to sit on my behind instead of walking. That isn't going to help me reach my goals. If needed I trick myself into doing what I need to do. Challenges like this help.
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    300 stairs done for day one. Just five more days of 300. Tomorrow, I'm going to tackle StairMaster.
  • mckeon11
    mckeon11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Since I am in SWFL and everything is pretty flat...back to the local university I go for stairs! I HATE the stairmaster at the gym (maybe I just don't like how people stare at the people using the stairmaster..)
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It feels good to be back to a normal life. No more long drives. I would never beable to work downtown Milwaukee. Hour + drive each way is not for me. I got the zumba dances done. Love zumba. I also did some hooping while I watched the videos. I will be working on those stairs today. I have 1 day to make up so I will be hitting it hard.

BTW anyone else not weighed in because their weight went up?? I am happy with the calorie count this week. There was so many deserts over the last few days. You almost feel bad for not helping eat them. I need to get kicking some but.
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    Hi all!
    I was going to head to the gym for the stair climber thingy, but it is just too nice outside, so I ran & came home to do Yoga.

I will do my best to finish the dances today. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so I will tackle the steps then.

I do not like that step thing. It is so high. Last year I couldn't figure out how to turn the damn thing off, so I jumped.. I know how to turn it off now so it is less scary. lol
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I've just been jotting notes down every couple times I did a set of stairs, moms are 14 steps for each level and at home it's 16. I just added them alll up and I'm at 472 already! Coolio.
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    This is going to be a challenging week. I have a little more than a week before a fundraising luncheon. I am determined to find some exercise time.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    @fittbug92 I can relate. Do your best. I hate when life takes over I am kicking it up this week because I was a slacker last week. I got those calories tracked tonight
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    Two videos done. 600 stairs done. Now to finish the rest and get in some walking. Going to gym after work to burn off anxiety. Let's go Team!!
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I am counting on my fitbit to count flights of stairs. I had to charge it this morning so when I ran upstairs for something I thought -dang- When I went back downstairs I saw my boots that needed to go upstairs so I grabbed my boots and my fitbit. I need to remember to add extra flight
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    Hi all!
    I started the stairs today. I had thought I would finish, but only managed 70 flights... 67 more hellish flights to go. LOL.. I find it SOOOO hard. My heart rate was super high, sweat dripped on the machine. Not my prettiest moment. I will finish tomorrow. As much as I hate it, I have to admit, it is a darn good workout.