TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @lpetenburg your but will thank you. So if we do the stairmaster then we only have to go up 137 flights right??
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum: LOL :) My butt is always complaining at me. It is always sore from something I am doing.
    As for the the flights of stairs.. No matter what it was 127 flights. Unfortunately using the stair climber, there is no going down.
    Here is what it says "YOU NEED TO CLIMB THE 1778 STEPS! THAT IS 889 UP & 889 DOWN YES, COUNT BOTH THE UP AND THE DOWN IN ORDER TO ACCUMULATE YOUR TOTAL! THAT’S EQUIVALENT TO 127 FLIGHTS/FLOORS (USING 14 STEPS PER FLIGHT/FLOOR)" (I am not shouting, I just cut and paste from the week 7 thing)

Oh Happy Day! I just realized I miscalculated! Only 57 more flights to go!
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    My But is screaming just thinking about it.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I just did 4 flights and I think I will be dead before I will be able to finish them. I need a plan B. Plan A was to just knock them out at the Gym. Plan B is to knock them out at work. Plan C is going to be Take the stairs every time I have to Pee.
    Stairs not on the way but I do have to pee a lot
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I love step challenges because I have plenty at work that I need to up and down each day. So this one I can get done with ease. Nice that up and down count.

Rant: Me and the spreadsheet app just don't get along. It drives me crazy. When I go to log in via the app and the spreadsheet isn't there, it makes me not even want to log. I'm so done with it. It's every other time. My desktop isn't used much so it's not in an accessible place in my house. So for me to have to get on it just for this is frustrating.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Good evening team! I am working out this Weekl, I promise, I just haven't had the time to get it on the spreadsheet. 200 stairs yesterday, 420 today and planning to get them done tomorrow. I did the videos today, I have absolutely NO coordination or rhythm!!! The reason why I did Zumba once, only once!!

Let's make it a great and competitive week :)
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Team! I just finished the videos. I am also VERY uncoordinated so I did them in my basement so no one could see me. I felt like I was in a ZUMBA class. I have 250 more stairs to climb. Today is the end of the month and I have made my walking goal :)

Glad to see everyone is working so hard at the challenges.
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet is messed up for me again today can someone please add 70 minutes for me ?
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @niesjojo3 got them in for you.

I finished the steps today. Those are pretty easy for me. I have to walk up 10 to get out of my bedroom and another 5 to get to the kitchen/living room. I also have 5 more when I go out to my car. I just do some extra over my normal day and I'm done. It helped that we were bringing up Christmas stuff from the basement also. I'm happy I can get the stairs done using actual stairs. I'm pretty sure I'd hate a stair climber.

• Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Team, I am finding it hard to fit in minutes this week. My best intent to go to the gym last night was dashed away. I still managed to get in some exercise time. I do extra stair flights. I walk and talk on the phone with my weights. I dance at the copy machine waiting for it to do its thing. I walk as much as I can. Some days the gym isn't happening so I have to find other ways of getting in exercise. I will put in extra on Saturday and Sunday for what I can't do this week.
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    @darcijojo - Don't panic. :) It's o.k. to message folks and ask if everything is o.k. The spreadsheet is hard to do on the phone. I have to wait until I'm in front of computer, and I can't use my work computer for this.
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    Videos done! Yeah. I got in some exercise before work!!! Now if I don't get back this I won't feel guilt.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness steps are DONE!
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @darcijojo Thank you..
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    worst week with work things ever so far. I have not been as helpful this week as I anticipated. Next challenge. I'm all in. I was able to complete some of the videos. Just haven't logged things yet. Working on the step challenge daily :smile:
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    The stairs are done!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum our leaders don't like us using Fitbit to calculate the stairs. It's a bit late in the week, hope you can find a way to figure out how many you've done so we don't lose your points :(
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Boy oh boy, I've been very absent this week. Remember my grand idea to deep clean my house in 3 days? Yea, not so grand. I've been so busy, I'm at my office for 3 hours a day. I'm an insurance agent and health insurance open enrollment is going on right now, and an important deadline happens to be while I'm on my honeymoon so I'm trying to get everyone taken care of before I leave in a week. Those 3 hours go by in a snap, then I'd rush home to get my cleaning done. To tell you just how busy I've been, I've been tallying up how many times I did my stairs, my moms stairs, and my office stairs and just now had a chance to add them up. Silly me probably could have stopped tallying early yesterday, I was at 2,412 steps. So that's done. I've got to get those videos going, and I've been under my calorie goal but eating like total garbage. I'd rather eat over calories and have healthy stuff in there than the crap I've been eating :'( I got a majority of my deep cleaning done, just some little touch up stuff left. I know I'll be glad I did it when it's all done, especially when I get home from Costa Rica. I absolutely love coming home from a vacation to a clean house!! Let's just say today I'm giving myself a much needed break. I got the first good night of sleep in a week last night and I didn't wake up in pain (my moms bed is the most awful thing on this planet) and I just want to sit down and take some time to appreciate being home. To tell you how tired I was during all of this, when I lied in bed I fell asleep so fast I didn't even remember to set my alarms! Good thing the hubby has been waking me up all week haha.
    I will add my minutes in, I still haven't had a chance to open the spreadsheet on my computer this week because as I said, work is over in a snap and it totally leaves my mind.
  • lynnbaum
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @smashlem914 C&P(my moms bed is the most awful thing on this planet) Can't be because My parents has the worst. They were so happy at how firm it is. Floor is softer. I am going to visit in Dec. I am calling the couch!! I too love a clean house. Have a good time on your honeymoon. I have to add up the flights of stairs I have done but to day I am at 20 and made my short goal of 25 yesterday. I made homemade soup yesterday for co-workers to day. Happy B-Day to me. I am enjoying this healthy eating. I have been checking my fitbit on the whole stair thing and mine is dead on. I have 14 stairs at work and 14 at home. I understand how fitbit counts hills. I tell you these stairs get your heart pumping. My co-works ask some days- Really Lynn?? Was that you running up those stairs?? I like to jog up stairs.