TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Hit my water goal for the day but fell off the wagon...HARD...today. Protein was ridiculously low while fat was too high. Hopefully will do better tomorrow. :#
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    So far, so good...evening was my weakness yesterday though!! Lol. Should be able to hit my water, did a little bit of yoga this morning, and with dinner logged, I am within 5% on my macros. Need to try to plan my after dinner snack to have less carbs and maybe a little more fat and protein. I am not very good at looking at these though and trying to plan out my food accordingly. That's one of my next baby steps and trying to make healthier choices more often. I figure though that it is a lifelong journey with continual room for improvement. :)
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    The chances of yoga today are low. I worked long hours due to call in and I just want to go to bed. Forgetting to measure my water intake, but keeping water bottle full and next to me throughout my day.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    The chances of yoga today are low. I worked long hours due to call in and I just want to go to bed. Forgetting to measure my water intake, but keeping water bottle full and next to me throughout my day.

I get that, if I had to work out after I got home, it would be very difficult to make myself. Hope you get a good night's rest.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I failed at going to the gym yesterday. :( The BF worked extra late last night, and was exhausted. (I was also tired) we watched GoT instead. Was a blast, but stayed up later than I wanted. I at least did my lunch walk (Almost talked myself out of doing it)

I have officially lost 45 pounds so far! 5.8 pounds to onderland.
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    I failed at going to the gym yesterday. :( The BF worked extra late last night, and was exhausted. (I was also tired) we watched GoT instead. Was a blast, but stayed up later than I wanted. I at least did my lunch walk (Almost talked myself out of doing it)

Congratulations on your weight loss! Boom! I'm working on my weight too and I know the work and dedication it takes to get rid of every pound.
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @kimmy5280 Thank you so much. I want to be about 180 come late spring early summer. I want to go to red rocks and run the stairs at least once. Okay maybe huff my way up them.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Got the yoga done. Could not skip it again even though had to stay even later tonight at work. Been drinking water throughout the day again.
  • kimmy5280
    Options
    @jdelaroy you will be able to do the stairs at Red Rocks and more. I had always wanted to do Yoga on the Rocks and finally got around to doing that last summer. Such a wonderful place :)
  • lbenson2006
    Options

Woohoo!! Great job Jen! So happy for you! What is GoT, BTW? Lol. :)
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Got the yoga done. Could not skip it again even though had to stay even later tonight at work. Been drinking water throughout the day again.

Good job making yourself do it. I'd have caved and skipped. I've been weak in the motivation dept lately though.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Diary was atrocious today and failed to get in enough water. Did get in a little yoga though.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Getting my water and protein done every day so far. Not really doing much with exercise except hiking every other day when my dog makes me feel guilty begging for walks - I'm truly terrible in the winter. Hibernation mode. Ready to start back up when the challenge begins. It will force me back into action. ;)
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @kimmy5280 I just saw something on tv the other day about yoga on the rocks. I would love to try it. Thanks for your encouragement.

@lbenson2006 GoT is Game of Thrones. I believe it is a show on HBO, The BF owns all of the DVD's for them. So we started watching them. So addicting.
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    My food was atrocious yesterday, and hasn't started off that well today either. Hopefully, I will be back on track tonight. Went walking at lunch again today. Pretty sure there will be no gym tonight. Might try to do some yoga tonight. Planning a weekend getaway, so have to have everything ready tonight.
  • lbenson2006
    edited January 2017
    Options
    2 of 4 days getting within 5% of macros. Yoga done on 5 days so far. Water is 3 of 4 days so far. Other than that, I'm sorry I'm not getting in here and following up with you guys more often. I have been ridiculously stressed. I am getting in here and keeping up on reading everything but having troubles doing much commenting. Will have to nip that in the bud and get back at it with the new race starting Monday. Happy Friday!!
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    Well I didn't do the yoga, but I did 10000 more steps than my goal yesterday, and did do some stretching. So I am calling that a win. :)

@lbenson2006 It looks like I will be leaving team 2 beat for the next challenge to be the leader of team 6. Wish me luck! do you have any tips for me? I will miss you guys, and try to stop in and say hi.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't do the yoga, but I did 10000 more steps than my goal yesterday, and did do some stretching. So I am calling that a win. :)

@lbenson2006 It looks like I will be leaving team 2 beat for the next challenge to be the leader of team 6. Wish me luck! do you have any tips for me? I will miss you guys, and try to stop in and say hi.

That's kinda sad to lose someone who really contributes to the team, but we will endeavor to persevere without you. Have fun over there! :)

agasanic9spo.jpg
  • kimmy5280
    Options
    Great job to those of you keeping up with the challenges. I've continued to eat well and exercise but I just can't bring myself to do the challenges. I've learned that I do need that accountability or extra push :(

I'm headed out of town this afternoon and will be starting the first leg of the race away from home. I know I can get in the exercise and we'll see about the healthy eating. I'm going to do my best.

@jdelaroy You will be missed. I've appreciated you and your contribution. You will be a terrific team leader and provide some steep competition.
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    Thank you guys! I will still stop in to cheer you on. Great competition makes all of us winners. :)