Halfway There

Options
cds2001
cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
Just posted on spreadsheet and saw that we're at the halfway point! I've lost 9.2 so far so just 0.8 away from losing half of goal. I'll take it! It's been a stressful week or so between Hurricane Matthew and then I also had a death in the family. But, now I'm back at work and trying to get back into my regular routine. How's everyone else doing so far?

Replies

• Rinde99
    Rinde99 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm still hanging in there. Have 3.6 more lbs to go for the challenge and 11.2 to reach my goal weight, although I may amend my 135 down to 130 depending on how I look and feel.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    cds2001 wrote: »
    Just posted on spreadsheet and saw that we're at the halfway point! I've lost 9.2 so far so just 0.8 away from losing half of goal. I'll take it! It's been a stressful week or so between Hurricane Matthew and then I also had a death in the family. But, now I'm back at work and trying to get back into my regular routine. How's everyone else doing so far?

I am so sorry to hear of the death on your family! Great job on the weight loss!
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    well done everyone! I'm just yo-yoing at the moment which is annoying, but I only have my crummy willpower to blame...! :(
  • Rinde99
    Rinde99 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Saree1902 wrote: »
    well done everyone! I'm just yo-yoing at the moment which is annoying, but I only have my crummy willpower to blame...! :(

Sometimes willpower just fades and the only thing you can do is just go with it until you get your mojo back. You can do this!