Poll: your favorite low-carb junk food?

Options
124»

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    A few of my friends on 3FatChicks really like them, but knowing how I can get carried away with dry crunchy chips I'm sure I'd eat 10 packs right off the bat. Not even going to go there... If I'm really desperate I will get a tiny bag of Simply protein chips. They are so expensive for the serving though, it makes me sad.
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    Skinny Me Belgian Dark Mint Chocolate Squares. I had a coupon for a free sample and they showed up yesterday. Crimeny are they tasty. Much like higher end regular dark mint squares. However...they are pricey and I'm not sure I'd buy them without a coupon. But I've got about 25 of them left to enjoy and maybe I'll ask for them for Christmas?

I know it would require putting them away for November but with 25 left you could use them for an advent calendar!

I've been trying to think of low carb junk I actually eat. Previously I've used all the bars, low carb wraps, pork rinds, made mug cakes - this time I almost never feel like I need any of it, it's strange.

I do eat 20g of 90 percent dark chocolate every day and I snack on crispy seaweed occasionally but both those products are healthful and crammed with nutrients so not really junk.

Cheese is my main snack, if I need one. Occasionally peanut butter. Again, not junk.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    Skinny Me Belgian Dark Mint Chocolate Squares. I had a coupon for a free sample and they showed up yesterday. Crimeny are they tasty. Much like higher end regular dark mint squares. However...they are pricey and I'm not sure I'd buy them without a coupon. But I've got about 25 of them left to enjoy and maybe I'll ask for them for Christmas?

@RowdysLady - Dr.Google did not tell me, but maybe you can. Where on earth can I sign up to get coupons for dark chocolate?!?!?!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    @KnitOrMiss I found it as an ad somewhere while I was browsing but if you go to their website they have a free trial button on the top right that for "shipping cost" you can get a box. $4.95 shipping and of course you are enrolled in their monthly plan so cancel that quickly!

https://www.skinnymechocolate.com/free-trial
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    @RowdysLady - just for the record, I think I love ya! :) Thanks.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    @KnitOrMiss - awwww well I love you too! As good as this chocolate is you may budget for that little plan they have! And if you want you can order without being a plan member too; once you cancel it. so you can send the website to your loved ones with a note "this is what I want for my birthday..."
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    @RowdysLady - actually, in looking at homemade facial serum stuff yesterday, I'm SOOOO going to dive into essential oils and making my own serums... That's MY current WISH LIST. LOLz. I can buy my own chocolate. :)