25 day progress pics!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kiwiapplepear
    kiwiapplepear Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing thanks so much for posting this, its great to see the big losses, but this is way more motivating for me I am day 6, your collar bones are more pronounced also, so pretty, and yes you are totally rocking that hair! Can I friend you please?
  • TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Big difference in the eyes as well.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, pretty lady!!
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Amazing thanks so much for posting this, its great to see the big losses, but this is way more motivating for me I am day 6, your collar bones are more pronounced also, so pretty, and yes you are totally rocking that hair! Can I friend you please?

Thanks! My sister is a barber and so very talented so I she had to be the one to shave my head of course. I'm thinking of doing some color too but I can't think of what yet. Nothing too radical because I work at a hospital. Although one of my surgeons suggested green.

I was surprised to see how thin my neck and collarbone are got as well! Crazy where the weight leaves.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look wonderful. And super happy. High five!
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow! And it has only been 25 days? You are looking soooooo good! :)
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Less than a month? Wow. You're looking really good! Congrats!
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    (a) love the haircut!! (b) really impressive for such a short amount of time (slightly jealous of both!) Rock on!
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    supergal3 wrote: »
    (a) love the haircut!! (b) really impressive for such a short amount of time (slightly jealous of both!) Rock on!

Thanks for the kind words! I am surprised as well at how quickly my body is changing. I really think this WOE was what my body was really craving and needing.

I get my "biometric screening" for work on Monday. I'll be interested to see how my labs are. I don't really have a baseline cholesterol level, maybe from years ago.

Also, I'm toying with the idea of really working on fasting to further improve my insulin resistance since that is really my ultimate goal. I have not been waking up hungry any more, so I'm going to try just black coffee instead of BPC tomorrow.