Sign-ins, November 5

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsHollingsworthThomas
    MrsHollingsworthThomas Posts: 164 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I did NOT meet my goals yesterday, BUT i have identified an issue for me ....which means i can work on it. My husband has insomnia VERY often, and while i initially go to bed early, i end up late with him - this time eating Pizza at 1130pm. Smh. I'm going to make a point to NOT eat this late or have HEALTHY options and more WATER before eating for no reason.
    It pisses me off, bc i started out the day SO WELL at the gym and healthy breakfast.

Exercise: 40 min cardio at gym (elliptical and uphill on treadmill)
    Log: unfortunately, i logged every TLC. LOL
    Met calorie goal: over by 25 calories.

Doing some meal prep today and going to keep food light.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Had a party at my house and planned ahead so all was a success.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. I had a busy day, but hubby and I went for a 30 min outdoor walk, and then I went for a 45- min indoor mall walk while he sat in the lobby/common area of the mall and waited for me; I really appreciated his doing that.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, thanks to my exercise.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I replied on Saturday but I don't see my note.. I was a yes for all 3.
  • EmilyCowlard2016
    EmilyCowlard2016 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - Walk 45 mins
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    So far so good! I shared some popcorn at the movies with my husband, but I was still under my calories. Phew!
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER 7
    Thank you for all your kind words. If it weren't for having to be accountable to this group, I surely would not have been compliant with these 3 simple goals:

Exercise: Yes, parking lot walk before the visitation, hitting all the shady spots for 1.19 miles, 20'33". (Aiming low was the best I could do today)
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes - thank goodness for the pot of chicken soup sitting in the fridge - 3 calories went uneaten today.