Interesting meal comparison

Options
2»

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    bininj wrote: »
    What is WOE, BPC, CO, and HWC. Bit hard for me to understand what is being said. I'm an Aussie.....

I'm not sure being an Aussie matters...I asked the same questions when I landed here and I have lived all over the US. Welcome aboard! You know you are real member when you can read an entire thread and understand every word? Nope....they (we?) bring up new ones all the time. Heck, it took me a minute to decipher WW earlier...
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Just a side note, based on your "nitrate free" pepperoni: Hillshire Farms now has nitrate and nitrite free sliced turkey and sliced ham. I get both at Costco in large containers (3 packages 11 ounces each) and I've also seen them in smaller containers at Publix. I jumped on those straight away; the ingredients in processed meat products are bad enough without throwing nitrate/nitrite into the cauldron.
  • MKknits
    MKknits Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh those sound great - I wish we had a Costco near us. We usually buy the Applegate deli meats when we can find them. I live in the sticks so sometimes I have to buy things I'd rather not...but our local store just started carrying grass fed beef and nitrate free bacon and pepperoni because a few of us asked him to. I may ask him to carry those if I can find a package to bring him.