November!

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    194.4 this morning. Vacation weight... hopefully this is the last increase.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,403 Member
    Options
    139.2 this morning. I do dislike being sick and feeling sorry for myself! Train wreck!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,888 Member
    Options
    Kathy you are still doing great in my book! :)

Chris I am sending you well wishes. <3

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thank you, Shelley! Time to get a brain adjustment. I got the most gorgeous bell peppers...red, yellow, orange...yesterday. Got one all cut up for tomorrow's snack.

Chris
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    My mom knew how to swim but never did. As a kid in Galveston she got stung by a giant squid or jellyfish. She was in the hospital for several days. So she never swam after that. As a kid, I thought it was sad she was missing all the fun!
  • cpanus
    Options
    I never saw my parents swim. I learned to swim by being thrown in the deep end of the community pool by my older brother. The life guard never moved from under his umbrella!!
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.6 this morning. Stayed on track yesterday. o:)

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    I never saw my parents swim. I learned to swim by being thrown in the deep end of the community pool by my older brother. The life guard never moved from under his umbrella!!

That was a worthless life guard! While brothers are just rotten at times the adults should have been paying attention! >:)

I was 149 this morning. Better. I will take it. Lifting more.

Shelley

• cpanus
    Options
    I do agree!

Good job!

Chris
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Up .4 of a pund today. Will take it and track every day this week!
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.0 getting back there!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    193.6 this morning. Finally down for first time since vacation.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.2 this morning.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    173 today. Getting scared of being in the 170's. Keep thinking it's just a blip and I can get it back down with some hard work. But it was the same in the 160's. And I am working hard. And it isn't going down. And it's scary.

Still hopeful. :ohwell: Working hard.

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Paula I know you will get it figured out!

Good job everyone!

I was in a hurry and did not weigh in this morning.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    138.4 this morning...wrong way. Darn GC's and peppermint!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    138.4 this morning...wrong way. Darn GC's and peppermint!

Chris

Muahaha, Muahaha. I fell down laughing. Landed on my sore shoulder, ouch, then hit my head, all while still laughing! Chris lets hug! I weighed in, it was so bad I erased it. Yep, got rid of that lying number! I am going to have a great day tomorrow, in moderation, and worry about the rest on Friday.

I am even going to lift weights in the morning. Not to lose anything. But because I like to. I like the way my arms look in short sleeved tops. Yep. I have awesome arms. And I am going to blast some music while doing it! It is going to be a great day. And I think I will try for 85 pound bench press. I have a goal ladies.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have some pie.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Glad I could make your day, Shelley. Sorry about the shoulder. I'm going to do the same thing tomorrow, Shelley. My trainer said I had to start being sensible on Friday...wonder if I can consume all the peppermint and GC's in my pantry before Friday morning...

I have a fruit salad and green bean casserole to make for tomorrow night at SIL's mom's house. Should be fun!!

Hope everyone has a delicious Thanksgiving!

Chris

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Oh my Chris! Did she specifically say no grahms? That is so harsh. Well at least you get to play with little Ronan. And peppermint is great for motion sickness. More for medicinal purposes than for taste. ;)

I made my 85 pound BP today. 86 actually. But I am already feeling my arms getting sore. Uhoh! Could be bad tomorrow.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Peppermint is only allowed on car trips where I'm not driving. But GC's are off the menu!! Especially the way I eat them!! The feast last night was terrific. Amazing. I had a taste of almost everything. On the plus side there was no beer...I guess that's a plus. ;)

Chris