Omading1's {OMAD phase 2} Weight Loss Journal November 9th, 2016

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    At first when I realized what you were asking me....I said no way...no way I cant do that!

(puffing as I was reading btw)

But the more I thought about it...the more it made sense to me.

So count me in for trying my best to not smoke for 24 hours. Next Friday. <3<3<3
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    At first when I realized what you were asking me....I said no way...no way I cant do that!

(puffing as I was reading btw)

But the more I thought about it...the more it made sense to me.

So count me in for trying my best to not smoke for 24 hours. Next Friday. <3<3<3

You are one tough cookie, just a all time warrior princess, period. It's ON Ma--let's do this--BOOM!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    OMADing1 wrote: »
    YOU ARE AMAZING and YOU ARE MY HERO !!! I feel bad that I ate but I won't give up. I may try again tomorrow since I don't have to work on Sunday. Thanks for the inspiration. ♥

It takes one to know one--and shero you SURELY are to me o:)

This battle we're enduring is ever before us, it's truly a marathon-ish type of war--not a sprint, so please, if you will, take it easy tomorrow and stick to your winning ways of eating OMAD ( I admire your OMAD meals and accomplishments so much), and let's just stick to Friday's as our "OMEAD day. It may take 4-8 weeks to get the "hang" of it--to build up to it. Rome wasn't built in a day, and even if it were, we're not of Rome, so let's take our time and do this right and righteously. Receiving Grace (Power/Period of Time) to get our bodies accustomed to it.

I'm not in a hurry and I don't want you to be in a hurry either. I HATE that "hurry/impatient/anxious" spirit (because my mind&stomach wants me to be in a hurry, so I'll purposely disobey it/them and set this race before me on Fridays only). If we don't make it, we share and do it again next week until we do/are able/ready to, period. There is no failing in this battle, there is only winning, because as we "lose" we win. How? By acknowledging our weaknesses and not giving them "place" over us, period. By keeping our eyes on the prize and not allowing our thoughts nor ourselves to get in our way. No pressure my good friend, pressure is the stuff that has deceived us into so many woes in our lives, we're winners and want to do this differently than anything we've ever tried in this "arena" before, ya know?

Let me know whatcha think of this things, okay?

I agree with everything you said. This isn't a marathon and we are taking this thing in a different way than what we have tried in the past. We do what we can and then build on that without stress or an anxious spirit. We will eventually get there. Thanks for reminding me. ♥
  • SavedByGrace26356
    when do you fast again Omading?? I want to join you and Grace this time! The more people, the more power !!

Im so glad my post has inspired you just at the right time. Its obviously not a coincidence....

we must always try to help each other, support each other on this journey. So far I think all of us are doing great despite our troubles, we are all still here and thats what counts =)

We attempt our water fast on Fridays....the more the merrier!!
  • OMADing1
    YOU ARE AMAZING and YOU ARE MY HERO !!! I feel bad that I ate but I won't give up. I may try again tomorrow since I don't have to work on Sunday. Thanks for the inspiration. ♥

It takes one to know one--and shero you SURELY are to me o:)

This battle we're enduring is ever before us, it's truly a marathon-ish type of war--not a sprint, so please, if you will, take it easy tomorrow and stick to your winning ways of eating OMAD ( I admire your OMAD meals and accomplishments so much), and let's just stick to Friday's as our "OMEAD day. It may take 4-8 weeks to get the "hang" of it--to build up to it. Rome wasn't built in a day, and even if it were, we're not of Rome, so let's take our time and do this right and righteously. Receiving Grace (Power/Period of Time) to get our bodies accustomed to it.

I'm not in a hurry and I don't want you to be in a hurry either. I HATE that "hurry/impatient/anxious" spirit (because my mind&stomach wants me to be in a hurry, so I'll purposely disobey it/them and set this race before me on Fridays only). If we don't make it, we share and do it again next week until we do/are able/ready to, period. There is no failing in this battle, there is only winning, because as we "lose" we win. How? By acknowledging our weaknesses and not giving them "place" over us, period. By keeping our eyes on the prize and not allowing our thoughts nor ourselves to get in our way. No pressure my good friend, pressure is the stuff that has deceived us into so many woes in our lives, we're winners and want to do this differently than anything we've ever tried in this "arena" before, ya know?

Let me know whatcha think of this things, okay?

I agree with everything you said. This isn't a marathon and we are taking this thing in a different way than what we have tried in the past. We do what we can and then build on that without stress or an anxious spirit. We will eventually get there. Thanks for reminding me. ♥

BOOM!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Hey....I haven't seen you around and you're always here. Is everything okay? Sending ♥ your way!
  • OMADing1
    edited December 2016
    Hey....I haven't seen you around and you're always here. Is everything okay? Sending ♥ your way!

You are fabulous Linda, period. Everything is BETTER than okay, B)<3B) thanks so much for asking/caring beloved friend! <3

I'm going to post my weigh-in early, today, instead of tomorrow because I'll be missing in action for the next two weeks (until December 17th)--I'm preparing for our vacationing starting this Saturday. Yes I will be pigging out on Vacay for sure--but only with ONE fabulous pig out meal per day :# . I fully expect to report a loss when I return.

Linda, I've told you this, time and time again, but I'm so VERY GLAD...just THRILLED that you are here. You are truly a "God-send" to me and everyone you come into contact with, literally! o:) Thank you so much for ALWAYS supporting me with such love. You rock Boo, period.
    cutcaster-photo-100768711-Vacation-Street-Corner-Signs.jpg

828b28836257a7830c2ed62020a18d6f.jpg

image.jpg
  • OMADing1
    edited December 2016
    Beginning OMAD journey

Start Date: June 29th, 2016
    Starting Weight: 219.8 lbs
    Starting size: 22w
    Eating Time: 6-10pm
    Goal: 30lbs Down or 189.8 lbs

o:) GOAL MET o:) late October 2016/4 months OMAD time

*****************************************************************************

OMAD Phase 2 (continuation of OMAD w/new goals)

Start Date: November 9th, 2016
    Starting Weight 187.8 lbs
    Starting Size: 16w
    Eating Time: 5-9pm
    Goal: 30lbs Down or 157lbs

Beginning OMAD Phase II measurements: November 9th, 2016

Neck: (15 inches )
    Waist: (38 inches )
    Hips: (45 inches )
    Chest: (38.5 inches)
    Butt/Stomach: (43.5 inches)

Date: November 17th, 2016
    Week 1 Weight 186.8 lbs
    Loss/Gain for Week 1 lb Down
    Lbs to Goal: 29lbs Down or 157lbs
    Total OMAD Wks/lbs lost 20 weeks/34lbs s/b 33lbs

Neck: (same as last week )
    Waist: (37 down 1 inch )
    Hips: (44.5 down 1/2 inch )
    Chest: (38 down 1/2 inch)
    Butt/Stomach: (43 down 1/2 inch)

Date: November 24th, 2016
    Week 2 Weight 187.0 lbs
    Loss/Gain for Week .02lb UP :|
    Lbs to Goal: 29.8lbs Down to GO or 157lbs/GOAL weight
    Total OMAD Wks/lbs lost 21 weeks/33lbs

Neck: (same as 2 weeks ago )
    Waist: (37 same as last week )
    Hips: (44.5 same as last wee )
    Chest: (38 same as last week)
    Butt/Stomach: (43 same as last week)

Date: November 30th, 2016
    Week 3 Weight 185.6 lbs
    Loss/Gain for Week 1.4lbs DOWN :smiley:
    Lbs to Goal: 28.6lbs Down to GO or 157lbs/GOAL weight
    Total OMAD Wks/lbs lost 22 weeks/34.2lbs

Neck: (same as 3 weeks ago )
    Waist: (37 same as 2 weeks ago )
    Hips: (44.25 DOWN 1/4 inch )
    Chest: (38 same as two weeks ago)
    Butt/Stomach: (42 DOWN 1 inches)

Notes: DOWN 1.4lbs for this week(it was down a bit more earlier this week, I was hoping I could make it to 2lbs for the week down, but I'm SURELY not complaining AT ALL...just reporting

• Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    ThIs is simply great. Well done! Enjoy vacation.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Have fun!
  • OMADing1
    Nevadaden wrote: »
    ThIs is simply great. Well done! Enjoy vacation.
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Have fun!
    41L61oYcn%2BL._SX300_.jpg

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Beginning OMAD journey

Start Date: June 29th, 2016
    Starting Weight: 219.8 lbs
    Starting size: 22w
    Eating Time: 6-10pm
    Goal: 30lbs Down or 189.8 lbs

o:) GOAL MET o:) late October 2016/4 months OMAD time

*****************************************************************************

Start Date: November 9th, 2016
    Starting Weight 187.8 lbs
    Starting Size: 16w
    Eating Time: 5-9pm
    Goal: 30lbs Down or 157lbs

Beginning OMAD Phase II measurements: November 9th, 2016

Neck: (15 inches )
    Waist: (38 inches )
    Hips: (45 inches )
    Chest: (38.5 inches)
    Butt/Stomach: (43.5 inches)

Date: November 17th, 2016
    Week 1 Weight 186.8 lbs
    Loss/Gain for Week 1 lb Down
    Lbs to Goal: 29lbs Down or 157lbs
    Total OMAD Wks/lbs lost 20 weeks/34lbs s/b 33lbs

Neck: (same as last week )
    Waist: (37 down 1 inch )
    Hips: (44.5 down 1/2 inch )
    Chest: (38 down 1/2 inch)
    Butt/Stomach: (43 down 1/2 inch)

Date: November 24th, 2016
    Week 2 Weight 187.0 lbs
    Loss/Gain for Week .02lb UP :|
    Lbs to Goal: 29.8lbs Down to GO or 157lbs/GOAL weight
    Total OMAD Wks/lbs lost 21 weeks/33lbs

Neck: (same as 2 weeks ago )
    Waist: (37 same as last week )
    Hips: (44.5 same as last wee )
    Chest: (38 same as last week)
    Butt/Stomach: (43 same as last week)

Date: November 30th, 2016
    Week 3 Weight 185.6 lbs
    Loss/Gain for Week 1.4lbs DOWN :smiley:
    Lbs to Goal: 28.6lbs Down to GO or 157lbs/GOAL weight
    Total OMAD Wks/lbs lost 22 weeks/34.2lbs

Neck: (same as 3 weeks ago )
    Waist: (37 same as 2 weeks ago )
    Hips: (44.25 DOWN 1/4 inch )
    Chest: (38 same as two weeks ago)
    Butt/Stomach: (42 DOWN 1 inches)

Notes: DOWN 1.4lbs for this week(it was down a bit more earlier this week, I was hoping I could make it to 2lbs for the week down, but I'm SURELY not complaining AT ALL...just reporting

Amazing! Your hard work is paying off. OMAD will be more fun when you're looking forward to an amazing meal in the evening!

Have an amazing vacation!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited December 2016
    Great job! 34 pounds in 22 weeks is amazing! Good for you to have such great results in only 5 months. Yaay!

ETA: Have a terrific vacation.
  • DebSozo
    we must always try to help each other, support each other on this journey. So far I think all of us are doing great despite our troubles, we are all still here and thats what counts =)

Commitment. We are still all here and doing great despite troubles. We are not giving up!

• SavedByGrace26356
    edited December 2016
    'E' ~ I'm tickled pink for you. 1.4 pounds is an amazing loss. Yeah!!! Thanks for the words of kindness and right back at 'cha friend. ♥ Have a great time on vacation and enjoy your meals!!

vx2jbq5x0sdc.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    I'm really missing OMADing1....

Hope she's being good with OMAD :)
  • SavedByGrace26356
    edited December 2016
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    I'm really missing OMADing1....

Hope she's being good with OMAD :)

I miss her too. She's the bomb!! I'm sure she is doing great. She's such a trooper and a great supporter to all of us. She has become a friend that has helped me in so many ways.

I'm glad you're here too 1MADGIRL....I like reading your posts as well. ♥
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Hey 'E':

Wanted to check to see if you're back from your two week vacation. I hope you are having a great time. I sure miss you around here. ♥
  • DebSozo
    edited December 2016
    I hope your vacation was fantastic!