Coffee and what goes in...

Options
12346»

Replies

• llfitzgerald3578
    Options
    i limit my coffee to breakfast only with 1 Tablespoon of organic Half and half and green leaf brand stevia.
  • Brokergirl16
    Brokergirl16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've heard the NutPods creamers are good. I'm planning to check them out.
  • apexgirl5
    apexgirl5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I enjoy light roasted or french vanilla black...maybe choosing a flavored coffee could allow you to have an option that prevents adding anything to it.
  • sannasb1
    sannasb1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I make cashew milk. I put about a cup of nuts with about cup and a half of filtered water in my vitamix. I also put a a little vanilla and some hazelnut liquid stevia. Turns out good and is thick like milk. You may have to experiment with the amounts. I kinda wing it. You do need a strong blender for this.
  • debsan1955
    debsan1955 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I order Nut Pods on Vitacost.com --- I find it to be a healthier alternative and I don't need to put sugar in my coffee either. I've tried the Hazlenut flavor.
  • mtpsef5
    mtpsef5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just watched a Facebook talk show with Jorge Cruise and Brooke Burke. They both suggest a pat of unsalted butter in coffee. It gives a rich & creamy texture, and gives your body important fat.
  • collenator
    collenator Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A milk frother really helps. I like to froth unsweetened vanilla almond milk and then add flavored stevia like chocolate or cinnamon along with some sugar free syrup. I find that coconut products taste too much like coconut for me however to do lime to add coconut oil to my coffee once a day (for health reasons) and I don't mind that. Hope you find something that works for you! Lots of great ideas here. :)
  • AminBahgat
    AminBahgat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't like sugar, I only drink my black coffee
  • tyd_bit
    tyd_bit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also a coffee lover :) thanks for the advice
  • dawnmariesisson
    dawnmariesisson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use 2% organic milk - like a teaspoon and one lower than level teaspoon organic cane sugar. I limit it to two cups per day (about 12 oz)
  • junesburg
    junesburg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nah, just you powdered caffeine and add it to a morning smoothie or shake. That way you don't need sugar or cream and force yourself to eat actual food and fruits.
  • fitgaltoo
    fitgaltoo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use Trader Joes coconut creamer and stevia
  • leeangarber1
    leeangarber1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use Alpro Almond milk (froths up nicely ) but coconut cream sounds rather nice will give that a try