Labor Day 201 Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Labor Day is just around the corner! 4 days left. How is everyone doing? Lets start thinking about our next challenge? Halloween challenge or Thanksgiving Challenge!?!? What do you all think!?!
    Good luck!
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow!!! I wont meet goal but I'll be close so that's ok with me.

I think we should do a Halloween challenge. That gives us 2 months :)
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    If we do a Halloween goal then we can do another one 2 months out for New Years :)
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Well, here it is. Labor Day 2013. The end of this challenge (and my youngest son's 21st birthday!) I did not reach the goal I set to reach 135 pounds. Still stuck between 139 and 140. A little discouraged that the weight loss is nearly stalled, but I am confident that somewhere down the road I will reach that goal. I am happy to be a size 8--my ultimate goal is a 6, but I am in no hurry because I have a beautiful new wardrobe of size 8's that I'd like to get some wear out of.
    Hope everyone else did well with this challenge.
    Ready to tackle the next one!
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    Goal day!

Well, here's my results of the 8 week challenge:

SW: 237
    GW: 210

Today's weight...I'm at 212. Only 2 pounds short! I am not discouraged though, because over the last 8 weeks I lost 25 pounds which I feel AWESOME about!
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    Sooo...should we do a Halloween challenge next? That's 2 months out pretty much. Then after that New Years (also 2 months). What does everyone think?