• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD Yup I'm jealous!!! :p
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    61bqn5zeb7ki.jpeg
    3 fried eggs and shiritaki noodles with avocado Alfredo, Monterey Jack, chicken and shrimp. Everything was good except the noodles. I don't think I cooked them long enough as they had a squid like texture.
  • eblyth00
    eblyth00 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You should all be jealous, now! For a cool 1,000 calories, I've got seasoned fries (2 giant potatoes), 10 nuggets, 1/2 cup of mushy peas, and mayo and ketchup for dipping. Man, this hits the spot! 1os02pt8l16o.jpg
    5cx7kvb7sf9q.jpg

jealous here as well. I need some fries for dinner tomorrow now.
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    You should all be jealous, now! For a cool 1,000 calories, I've got seasoned fries (2 giant potatoes), 10 nuggets, 1/2 cup of mushy peas, and mayo and ketchup for dipping. Man, this hits the spot!

Looks fabulous!!!

• ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    eblyth00 wrote: »
    You should all be jealous, now! For a cool 1,000 calories, I've got seasoned fries (2 giant potatoes), 10 nuggets, 1/2 cup of mushy peas, and mayo and ketchup for dipping. Man, this hits the spot! 1os02pt8l16o.jpg
    5cx7kvb7sf9q.jpg

jealous here as well. I need some fries for dinner tomorrow now.

Yes, you do! :-) Best purchase I ever made were silicone baking sheets. They make unbelievable fries with no oil!
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My meal today : giant pita sandwich with seitan, tomato, roasted zucchini, hummus, and garlic sauce. On the side, roasted asparagus, and scallion dill sautéed potatoes. 970 calories in total.
    uv04h07qa1yl.jpg
    mqk0ef8lspwt.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD I love the size of your meals! Everything looks fabulous!

I didn't cook today, none of us did. I had Ruby Tuesday Crispy Chicken Cobb Salad, sans croutons and only a couple small bites of the bread, then I made a dessert of yogurt, peanut butter and chia seeds when I got home to boost calories from about 1250, to 1420...

iq6x51epllh1.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @wsandy8512 I really want that!!! :p
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @brendagaudette it was mighty tasty!
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Cod taco with horseradish cabbage slaw. wgdb5bs1bldb.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    that looks yummy!
  • eblyth00
    Options
    3 egg omelette that I broke getting in the plate, stuffed with smoked pulled pork cheddar cheese sauteed onions and mushrooms. And I took this picture before I remembered​the homade salsa.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Your gorgeous meal here looks like it was made in a gourmet restaurant!!
    Cod taco with horseradish cabbage slaw. wgdb5bs1bldb.jpg

• wsandy8512
    Options
    3 egg omelette that I broke getting in the plate, stuffed with smoked pulled pork cheddar cheese sauteed onions and mushrooms. And I took this picture before I remembered​the homade salsa.

Dang, you're a master at covering up a broken egg! Yours still looks like an omelette, I turn my broken ones into scrambled. :-) Looks like a nice meal, I've never tried smoked pork with eggs before.
  • eblyth00
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

Dang, you're a master at covering up a broken egg! Yours still looks like an omelette, I turn my broken ones into scrambled. :-) Looks like a nice meal, I've never tried smoked pork with eggs before.

Well it just broke in half when I was rolling it. And it's pretty delicious I smoke a lot of pork shoulder then freeze in quart size bags because it's so useful for so many different meals
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Great idea!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's meal

Banana smoothie
    Tuna sandwich
    1 pound of chicken with rice and quinoa
    walnuts
    chocolate coated peanuts

sbnnt3si0nah.jpg

5e42zssf7zkf.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Options
    8oz. Ribeye steak, baked potato with 1 piece of bacon, 1tsp butter, 1tbsp sour cream, 1/8 sharp shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup lima beans. I forgot to make my dessert before eating... 1/2 cup greek yogurt (vanilla) and 1tsp natural creamy peanut butter. Total calories for the meal is 1486 calories. nh3wxef3mydj.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    Yesterday's meal

Banana smoothie
    Tuna sandwich
    1 pound of chicken with rice and quinoa
    walnuts
    chocolate coated peanuts

Looked like a lovely and delicious meal!