show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Sakura Warm Ramen, Vietnamese Egg Rolls and a Coffee with condensed milk. Straight from Carlisle, PA. Solid OMAD.
  • zoopis94
    zoopis94 Posts: 31 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Made a high protein OMAD dish today. Chicken in tomato & garlic sauce, with three eggs scrambled in and vegetables, with a side of spicy noodles. Roughly 1400 calories and 110g of protein for the whole dish.

kckupjzq83g1.jpg
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow !
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Nom Nom Nom to both of those!
  • EstrangedTiger
    Options
    @zoopis94 That is my kind of meal!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see you all are eating normally. I'm about to pop out a video on the extremes of this "carnivor-ism" movement and such.

Keep at it. Make yourself happy and your body will be more happy, as you consume what you crave, thereby taking in most anything you might be missing by way of nutrients.
  • EstrangedTiger
    Options
    I'm glad to see you all are eating normally. I'm about to pop out a video on the extremes of this "carnivor-ism" movement and such.

Keep at it. Make yourself happy and your body will be more happy, as you consume what you crave, thereby taking in most anything you might be missing by way of nutrients.

Yes, the extremes worry me greatly. Extreme veganism and carnivorism (new words? lol) can leave us malnourished without major supplementation.

I was just reading a little Warrior Diet today on my flight. He really pushes instinctive eating. Makes sense.

My body wants all kinds of nuts and vegetables at the moment. Minerals and vitamins, I obviously lack.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    zoopis94 wrote: »
    Made a high protein OMAD dish today. Chicken in tomato & garlic sauce, with three eggs scrambled in and vegetables, with a side of spicy noodles. Roughly 1400 calories and 110g of protein for the whole dish.

kckupjzq83g1.jpg

I'm drooling over this dish!!! :p
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

I still have 2 or 3 low carb days a week but my other days are carby. I love all your video's and will patiently be waiting for this one ;)
  • EstrangedTiger
    Options
    I see keto and prolonged water (electrolyte mixture) fasting as tools. The first controls my hunger when it is veering out of control. The prolonged fasting gives my body a chance to rest and reboot. Might have a few vegan days for a change of pace. Perhaps a bacon and eggs OMAD.

Heck, one day I had berries and bacon. They were on sale at the grocery. BOGO often determines my food for the week. That was a tremendous meal. Black, blue, straw and raspberries. One pack of bacon.

Have fun, yep. Be flexible, yep.

• DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    poaddoccdtua.jpg
    Ooooops, I was half way through this stupendous meal, before I thought about getting a pic!
  • DarthWaderMT
    Options
    Here is the other part of my meal, salad with avocado and wild salmon! I usually eat this in the early afternoon...fcl6yaaohy4b.jpg
  • EstrangedTiger
    Options
    @DarthWaderMT Am I invited to join you for OMAD?
  • DarthWaderMT
    Options
    Yeah any day between 9 and 10 am !
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LOOKS DELICIOUS!
  • EstrangedTiger
    Options
    Yeah any day between 9 and 10 am !

• EstrangedTiger
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Time for another Moe’s Burrito Bowl! This is one is (no rice) chicken, black beans, double guacamole, cheese and too many veggies to list. Lots of ghost pepper salsa!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    OMG i love me some peppers. I came home from the beach and hot weather in Nashville made my peppers huge! I picked 8 jalapenos, a bunch of ghost peppers, and some green hot chilli ones too. now time for some homemade salsa! My maters are growing but not red yet, just a couple of weeks and they should be fab.

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NOM NOM NOM that all sounds SO GOOD!
  • EstrangedTiger
    edited June 2018
    Options
    dkayingram wrote: »
    OMG i love me some peppers. I came home from the beach and hot weather in Nashville made my peppers huge! I picked 8 jalapenos, a bunch of ghost peppers, and some green hot chilli ones too. now time for some homemade salsa! My maters are growing but not red yet, just a couple of weeks and they should be fab.

Awesome. Sounds great! Need to use my back porch and flower beds for food plants and herbs! What the HOA doesn't know...