Super happy!!! Any good things happen for you?

Options
2»

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Last two weeks I ate about zero refined sugar (didn't touch any Christmas sweets with exception of a piece of pie). I do still eat other carbs (fruit, grains, etc) and I lost 5-lbs! That is amazing to me especially over the holidays. I quit the sugar to help with gout issues (wasn't tempted much at all since I associated the sweets with gout). I do a 20:4 IF diet and eat ad libitum during my eating window.
  • Julene64
    Julene64 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious! I'm super happy, too. I've been LCHF for a month now, have lost 18 lbs (over the holidays!) and finally got my keto test strips and discovered that I'm definitely well into ketosis and have become a fat-burning machine! Such a great feeling! For the first time in forever I didn't find myself making a New Year's resolution out of the shame and guilt of another year wasted and another holiday season of over indulgence. That's a major victory for me! :smiley:

57100771-022d-437e-984b-abfdb08855ca_zpsq1a4kuoj.jpg
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Julene64 wrote: »
    This thread is hilarious! I'm super happy, too. I've been LCHF for a month now, have lost 18 lbs (over the holidays!) and finally got my keto test strips and discovered that I'm definitely well into ketosis and have become a fat-burning machine! Such a great feeling! For the first time in forever I didn't find myself making a New Year's resolution out of the shame and guilt of another year wasted and another holiday season of over indulgence. That's a major victory for me! :smiley:

57100771-022d-437e-984b-abfdb08855ca_zpsq1a4kuoj.jpg

That is an amazing weight loss!