OPEN DISCUSSION - LET THE FUN CONTINUE!

Options

Replies

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I want to get a ruling on the vice challenge. I drink several cups of coffee daily. I have been trying, not very successfully, to wean myself off of caffeinated coffee. For the challenge, could I just limit my coffee consumption to all decaf or would I have to give up coffee entirely? Thanks!! An answer by end of day is sufficient as I have already had a cup of regular coffee this morning!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I will be giving up my 3 squares of dark chocolate!! I typically eat 3 squares of dark chocolate 5 to 6 days a week. I am so glad that I had my chocolate yesterday!!! :o

I know I can do it, because I gave up my serious milk chocolate addiction...yes I replaced it with a lot less dark chocolate, but this will be tough. It is my go to when I have a sweet craving!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I want to get a ruling on the vice challenge. I drink several cups of coffee daily. I have been trying, not very successfully, to wean myself off of caffeinated coffee. For the challenge, could I just limit my coffee consumption to all decaf or would I have to give up coffee entirely? Thanks!! An answer by end of day is sufficient as I have already had a cup of regular coffee this morning!!
    Although all that coffee will weigh down your sled, limiting your coffee consumption to just non-caffeinated is sufficient for the challenge requirements. :)
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    Is this really the last week or is it still running through March 19?
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    No, this isn't the last week. The race will run through the 19th as scheduled.
    This leg is titled "The Last Great Race!" because that is the official name of the Iditarod.
    So, three more weeks to have fun! :)
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    GREAT! Thank you for the clarification.... had some of us worried :)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Although all that coffee will weigh down your sled, limiting your coffee consumption to just non-caffeinated is sufficient for the challenge requirements. :)

Phew!! Let's see how well this goes 5 days in a row!! Kinda scared! Lol.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    starjam25 wrote: »
    No, this isn't the last week. The race will run through the 19th as scheduled.
    This leg is titled "The Last Great Race!" because that is the official name of the Iditarod.
    So, three more weeks to have fun! :)

We were all thinking it was the last race, yesssssssss!
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you. I am so happy we have a couple of more weeks. I am feeling great and it is getting warmer here in WI.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ^ YES to the above post! <3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ^ YES to the above post! <3
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to the moderators for this challenge! I cannot wait to participate again! Job well done to all the challengers!!
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for another awesome race! The challenges were fun and motivating and the information about the different destinations was fantastic.

It's just a huge job putting together a challenge like this, we all really appreciate your time and efforts. :flowerforyou:
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wt. tracker I tried to do my final weigh in. I am so excited. I broke out of the 130's and finished the race at 129.8 and it wont let me log it in. What a race.