OPEN DISCUSSION - LET THE FUN CONTINUE!

Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

@samra338, @RaeBeeBaby, @b3achy, @biketheworld, @Cheriels82, etc.

THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS RACE GOING AGAIN!! B)

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Dictorbutt wrote: »
    Would someone please add me to the roster? I was on team 3 previously, if they band up again I'll stay on board otherwise I'm just super stoked to have the Amazing Race back! :)

Added you @Dictorbutt but they ask approximate minutes of exercise per week. Range right now of responses is between 200-400.

Thank you @lbenson2006 ! I'm about 3 times that! ;)

Show off!! Jk. What do u want me to put on the spreadsheet? I was going to put 600-1200 but u have to put an actual #. Lol

Lol, well 1200 it is! :)

Got u down!
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I put my name on the list! So excited to be back at this!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited you guys got this up and running again! I have been so "meh" with MFP and even my other challenges weren't motivating me. As soon as I saw @lbenson2006 's post I was fired up!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    2018 is getting its *kitten* kicked! I'm in! :sunglasses:
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,916 Member
    Options
    @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Sandra, I added you to our list, it asks which team and estimate exercise calories, Which I left blank..,
    Options
    Sandra, I added you to our list, it asks which team and estimate exercise calories, Which I left blank..,
    Thanks Jackie. I can't access the sheet at the moment, I'll fill in the rest tomorrow x

Options
    Thanks Jackie. I can't access the sheet at the moment, I'll fill in the rest tomorrow x

Done!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am in looking forward to an amazing race
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Can someone add me in please? Having trouble with the sheet at the moment. Avg about 300min per week. Any team is good-can’t remember where I was as I changed last few times, thanks!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Cheriels82 wrote: »
    Can someone add me in please? Having trouble with the sheet at the moment. Avg about 300min per week. Any team is good-can’t remember where I was as I changed last few times, thanks!!

Added. Please double check I spelled your name right.
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    samra338 wrote: »
    The group page has been created and the teams announced.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124281-amazing-race-winter-resolution

• Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Cheriels82 wrote: »

Added. Please double check I spelled your name right.

@lbenson2006
    Yes thank you very much!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!! Just coming back from a very long hibernation and very excited to see this is back. I just submitted to join although late and expect to be waitlisted but at least I will be doing it and trying to make it on to a team. This challenge kept me so on track I severly missed it... and kind of plunged into a dark hole without it.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Hi everyone!!!! Just coming back from a very long hibernation and very excited to see this is back. I just submitted to join although late and expect to be waitlisted but at least I will be doing it and trying to make it on to a team. This challenge kept me so on track I severly missed it... and kind of plunged into a dark hole without it.

I think it's cool that they have a spreadsheet open for the waitlisters so they can keep up with the challenge, too! <3
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options

I was in that dark hole with you! My minutes were crazy while I was in the races...they plunged to some weeks of a lot of nothing when I was left to my own devices. So glad it's back, and so good to see so many past players coming back and so many awesome shining new faces!
  • sandkp
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

I think it's cool that they have a spreadsheet open for the waitlisters so they can keep up with the challenge, too! <3

I cant wait to get approved so i can jump in. Excited to see the challenge for this week.
    Hopefully tomorrow morning.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Oh, gee, I just realized I was on the old group (lack of sleep will do that to ya)...you do know there is a new group for the next race, correct? Here's the link to the latest race group:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124281-amazing-race-winter-resolution
  • sandkp
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    Oh, gee, I just realized I was on the old group (lack of sleep will do that to ya)...you do know there is a new group for the next race, correct? Here's the link to the latest race group:

Lol... i do stuff like that too. I do know this is old one. This is where i found the new one. I have requested to join on new link but waiting for approval so hopefully tomorrow i can see whats going in there.