OPEN DISCUSSION - LET THE FUN CONTINUE!

Options

Replies

• AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    So, where do the waitlisters log their answers to the challenges, and where is their spreadsheet? I have a few friends that I'm watching to see where they end up when they get off the wait list. Also, the people that signed up early (before the cut-off), but didn't get put on a team, are they automatically waitlisted?

Also wondering
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    So, where do the waitlisters log their answers to the challenges, and where is their spreadsheet? I have a few friends that I'm watching to see where they end up when they get off the wait list. Also, the people that signed up early (before the cut-off), but didn't get put on a team, are they automatically waitlisted?

Also wondering

If you go to the wait list spreadsheet, there is a separate tab now for you to log your miles and your challenge points (looks like you only have two challenges to do instead of three). :)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Best wishes everyone! Travel well!
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love all these pics!!! I'm sitting here giggling!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,108 Member
    Options
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 and @MissionEnforcer .. This weeks challenge looks like so much fun!!! Thank you both for all the time and effort in creating them!! :):)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,916 Member
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    @hawkins410 and @MissionEnforcer .. This weeks challenge looks like so much fun!!! Thank you both for all the time and effort in creating them!! :):)

I agree, it's ONLY the 3nd week and each week it gets better, thanks!!!!'
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer @hawkins410

Just letting you know that the Weight Leaders sheet is not reflecting our current weights.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer @hawkins410 Just letting you know that the Weight Leaders sheet is not reflecting our current weights.
    The updates don't happen automatically when you weigh in. MissionEnforcer will update the leader boards once a week to give as many players as possible a chance to input their week's weight. Looks like you are doing great! Keep up the good work! :)
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    @MissionEnforcer @hawkins410 Just letting you know that the Weight Leaders sheet is not reflecting our current weights.
    The updates don't happen automatically when you weigh in. MissionEnforcer will update the leader boards once a week to give as many players as possible a chance to input their week's weight. Looks like you are doing great! Keep up the good work! :)

Oh sorry! I saw the Feb. 5 date on the sheet and thought it had been recently updated.

And thanks!
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Where oh where next?

Wow, that kitty has gorgeous colouring!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    Where oh where next?

Wow, that kitty has gorgeous colouring!

Probably photoshopped. :# I stole it from the internet. o:)

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Actually, it's probably a Bengal. My friends have a couple. They look just like that cute kitty.
    {The Bengal is a breed that was developed by crossing small Asian Leopard Cats with domestic cats. Bengals have stunning coats that come in many striking patterns: rosettes, spots or even marbled, where one or more colors swirl into this cat's coat's background color.}

Though it might also be a new breed called a Savannah.
    {The Savannah wears an exotic spotted and striped coat. The breed was created by crossing an African serval with a domestic cat.}
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, is there a maximum amount of minutes we can do per week or per anything?

Thanks! and happy Friday!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    Just wondering, is there a maximum amount of minutes we can do per week or per anything? Thanks! and happy Friday!
    There is a 700 minute/person/week maximum that can count toward your team total.
    You may do more for the Optional Power Ranking standings. However, if a player has more than 240 minutes per day on a consistent basis, MissionEnforcer may ask what he/she is doing to achieve such high results. We want to encourage healthy habits, but not overexercising and risk of injury. Thank you for asking! :)