OPEN DISCUSSION - LET THE FUN CONTINUE!

Options

Replies

• DawnBe1
    DawnBe1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Heyas,

I'm a new player but haven't yet received a New Player Verification email. Have I been missed?

Dawn
  • DawnBe1
    Options
    When I attempt to message the leaders I get the following message...

There was a problem with your request

Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue.

Has anyone else had issues with MFP messaging?

Dawn
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    DawnBe1 wrote: »

Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue.

Dawn

I'm not sure it's the same error I've had, but sometimes when I'm typing in the name, my phone will put a space after it. If I don't erase that space, it comes up with an error. As soon as I erase, it goes through. Hope this helps! Welcome to the race!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I had the same error when I tried to message about the email but it went through on my phone . I'm sure it's just a glitch and we'll be on our way soon !
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Love all these memes!
  • DawnBe1
    Options
    Thanks @ejdp254 ! I just tried sending thru my phone and it worked as well. Must be a glitch with the web browser version or something.

Cheers,
    Dawn
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thank you @lbenson2006, @DawnBean1, and @ejdp254 for your help in figuring out this glitch! If you received a message from MissionEnforcer, just hit reply. If you are a new player and didn't receive one, please let one of us know. They should be in your MFP mail inbox for messages. Thank you! :)
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Thank you @lbenson2006, @DawnBean1, and @ejdp254 for your help in figuring out this glitch! If you received a message from MissionEnforcer, just hit reply. If you are a new player and didn't receive one, please let one of us know. They should be in your MFP mail inbox for messages. Thank you! :)

Hi hawkins410 :) The verification should be in my MFP mail and not in my outside mail? If so I didn't receive one. I sent MissionEnforcer an PM with an updated outside email if that is the way he is using?
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »

Hi hawkins410 :) The verification should be in my MFP mail and not in my outside mail? If so I didn't receive one. I sent MissionEnforcer an PM with an updated outside email if that is the way he is using?

That's what I did too because I didn't receive an email or MFP message either.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    g7mcl4swbv65.jpg

Hey Mari, When I mentioned about the challenge where we get hold accountable for the team points this was the one. I am glad you joined :)
  • hawkins410
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jenready wrote: »

I don't know what the glitch is. He sent the messages directly through your MFP login name, not an outside email address. But you both are definitely on teams! :)
    We will keep working on it until it gets fixed!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    DawnBe1 wrote: »

Dawn

So, I get this error regularly when I try to message someone from the forums rather than going directly to the mail/message system on the logging/diary side (in the web browser). I think the forum app and the logging/diary app are actually two different systems, so there is some sort of glitch between the two, where the forum doesn't recognize the logging/diary app's mail system. So, you have to open the mail/message program from the logging/diary side, and type in their name to send a message. You can't click on their avatar here in the forum and think the message will go through even when you click on "message them" and it brings up the message app...there is a disconnect between the two, and you get that error (it's also why when you bring up the message app that way it doesn't fill in the person's name even though you clicked on their avatar to bring it up).

It sounds like it works okay on the phones, so it must just be a problem with the web browser apps not communicating properly with each other.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    mts7471 wrote: »
    g7mcl4swbv65.jpg

Hey Mari, When I mentioned about the challenge where we get hold accountable for the team points this was the one. I am glad you joined :)

Yes thanks this looks like so much fun. I am looking forward to doing it with you all. So excited!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »

I don't know what the glitch is. He sent the messages directly through your MFP login name, not an outside email address. But you both are definitely on teams! :)
    We will keep working on it until it gets fixed!

@hawkins410 I just replied to your MFP message ... thank you!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    This is how I feel today from my migraine headache. 2aved1avcskr.jpg
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Can someone please make sure I signed up properly? This will be my first challenge.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Can someone please make sure I signed up properly? This will be my first challenge.
    Yes, perfectly! You are on both the spreadsheet and have joined the group! :)
    You will be receiving a message in your MFP inbox from @MissionEnforcer soon, which has gone out to all new members. Please read and write a short response so we know we have a direct means of communication.
    THANKS FOR JOINING AND HAPPY RACING!