food tracker doesn't like LCD??

Options
act2redux
act2redux Posts: 4 Member
Not sure what to do with the food tracker. I've only been eating this way for a few days, but its working for me. Despite cheating a bit the first couple of days, I'm still loosing weight and I'm not starving, the trash food (that others in my house have) isn't singing from the kitchen anymore.... I"m amazed!
This morning, the food tracker didn't like the amount of calories consumed yesterday...won't play nice... What do you folks do??
I thought I was just gonna have to figure out how to track what I need to know about and now this....grrr.
Is there a setting for LCD that I just missed???

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what issue you are having? Were your calories too low to close your diary for the day? You don't have to close the diary, your food will still be there if you look back. Or you can quick add calories to get the minimum if you feel you must close it out for the day.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    MFP balks at under 1000 calories. If that is what you are referring to, just add what you need, if you don't want to eat anything, just make a note of the additional calories in the notes. Would be best to eat something at the level neededd. But your choice.

If you are talking about how MFP doesn't track the net carbs, the launch pad has a link for that:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10348436/enhancing-mfp-displays-for-low-carb#latest
  • CanadianMissy
    CanadianMissy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem yesterday. I ate what I ate and was quite satisfied for the day. But the tracker wouldn't let me close it because I only had 980 calories logged. It came up with this message about the risks of eating too little blah, blah, blah......

• bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Happens all the time to intermittent fasting folks and also on days where us LCDers just aren't that hungry. Very common. You can just choose not to close your entries for that day and start a new day when ready.

MFP user base is a LOT of CICO folks. They cater to them.