Integrating while still providing support

Options
13»

Replies

• takanik
    takanik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was takanik on CalorieCount and here as well! So many changes - I think the ones I'm struggling with the most are

1. only being able to see FIVE metrics at a time (protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sugar) and not having access to the other unless you manually switch out one by one
    2. having many items be in measurements of 100g and then having to write "4.5 portions of 100g" instead of just 450.

Has anyone found some good tricks for using MFP they'd like to share?
  • Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    takanik wrote: »
    I was takanik on CalorieCount and here as well! So many changes - I think the ones I'm struggling with the most are

1. only being able to see FIVE metrics at a time (protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sugar) and not having access to the other unless you manually switch out one by one
    2. having many items be in measurements of 100g and then having to write "4.5 portions of 100g" instead of just 450.

The scanner ! It's brilliant !
  • Trishcolli
    Options
    Also check out the posts chelarocks did and others very helpful !
  • Trishcolli
    Options
    Trishcolli wrote: »
    takanik wrote: »

The scanner ! It's brilliant !

Hi - I can see more metrics than that under the bottom 'nutrition 'button . After I click on close out day I go back click on that can see 11 others? I'm not a pay member I use free app just in case there's a difference ?