MCT

Options
kimmydear
kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
Sorry I know this has been discussed before, but I never took the plunge to try MCT oil till now. I don't like the taste of coconut oil in my coffee, so I'm going to try this in an effort to tighten up my morning coffee (dump the sugar free creamers).

What kind of MCT oil is recommended? I'm looking at Amazon and the options are many!

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I like Buried Treasure brand from Amazon... Or Carrington Farms "Coconut Cooking Oil." The first says it's MCT. The second kind of hides that it is MCT, but it is. I've used both and noticed no real differences. The Carrington Farms one is in some grocery stores, but on Amazon, you can get it on the subscribe and save option and save some pennies...I think it's also in the grocery section (Prime Pantry?) if you already use that.

Just remember to start slowly. Also, I think it was @lowjax75 who posted recently about an almond milk creamer he started using - Califa Farms or something, I think...if you don't want to go back to dairy....since most creamers are non-dairy...
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    After quiet a bit of research I got this http://amzn.to/2jRRr8I and pretty happy with it both performance and price wise.