TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The Weight Tracker has been reset (sortof) your original weight is still displayed as starting and current weight. The current weight will update as soon as you add your 4/3 weigh-in results. The leader results are current

Anyone may add their name to the bottom of the list if they want to.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,292 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try really hard to do the video! This weekend was a success not eating fast food or late night snacks, yay!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    I know we have our challenges for the week, but I have one I've been doing, and it's tough but a great "workout"!

When you brush your teeth, do a wall sit! (I think that's what they are called...) I've been doing it almost every time I brush my teeth, and I can almost do it for the entire time! I know not everyone can do those, so we can come up with something else too, but I thought I'd throw this out for next time. What do you all think?

I love this idea!!!!! Maybe next time!!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @starjam25 I missed your wall sit Challenge. I will have to put it on next week.

Had a great day yesterday! Stayed under calories, made my steps, drank all the waters. I did 2 veggies. Peas, a cucumber avocado salad, and a green bell pepper. Even had cake and ice cream for my mom's birthday. I just did very small portions of each.
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! Hope you all have a great day!
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy Great Job yesterday, those are some great NSV for sure! And I applaud you for eating your cake and ice cream in small portions, that's awesome! Long term weight loss is all about little victories!
  • starjam25
    Options
    @azsundancer Hello back to you, and you enjoy your day, and your week, also!! Make great choices and feel great about yourself!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi Team! Hope you all have a great day!

Back to you, honey, :)

For the GoT challenge....for the food section, we had to try a new healthy dessert . My husband usually don't eat a healthy dessert. My husband actually said he WOULD eat cake using greek yogurt instead of eggs and oil, yay!!!!! He wouldn't even TRY it without me tell him what I did differently, lol.

Once in a while, I make black bean & avocado brownies, so so good! That's one of my weaknesses, lol
  • starjam25
    Options
    @grandmajackie can you share your brownie recipe.... black bean & avocado brownies sounds really interesting, I'd love to try them.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I just buy sugar free brownies, can of back beans and one avocado. Follow the directions on the box of brownies. Super delicious!!!!!!!
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    Yesterday, I was craving salt! Lots and lots of salt. I ate a half jar of pickles. Went overboard on lunch (ate 2x planned) then went home and had chips and french onion dip. Then a half a bag of starburst mini's. Dinner was 2 bowls of homemade potato soup, with cheese, sour cream and green onions with garlic bread on the side. The scale shows me up 3 pounds. Gotta love water retention. Here is to a better day today.
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    On the plus side I completed day 2 of fruit and veggies/day 2 of water intake.
    Yesterday I had broccoli, celery, potato, carrots, and 2 kinds of onions. Does pickle count as a veggie?
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I just buy sugar free brownies, can of back beans and one avocado. Follow the directions on the box of brownies. Super delicious!!!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't include that first you need to make mix the beans and avocado in a food processor (or really good with a mixer) than followi the directions on the brownie box!
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    Sorry I was out yesterday. Busy day. Did some hiking and roller skating. So made it under calories, had my veggies, and made all my water.
    I have another busy weekend planned. Hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend. Don't forget your challenges.
  • starjam25
    Options

Sorry, I didn't include that first you need to make mix the beans and avocado in a food processor (or really good with a mixer) than followi the directions on the brownie box!

@grandmajackie do we still add all the other ingredients or just the beans and avocado?
  • starjam25
    Options
    Today we have a birthday party for my 7 year old granddaughter!! I got her an outside ride on toy.... but if the rain doesn't stop she'll have to ride in in the living room and that won't be nearly as fun!! but the party will be good!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

@grandmajackie do we still add all the other ingredients or just the beans and avocado?

Yes, you need the eggs/oil. My daughter adds 2 egg whites and 1 egg! I don't care about the extra calories. I don't like to waste the eggs, lol
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Today we have a birthday party for my 7 year old granddaughter!! I got her an outside ride on toy.... but if the rain doesn't stop she'll have to ride in in the living room and that won't be nearly as fun!! but the party will be good!

Have with with her party and happy 7th birthday to your granddaughter!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday to your granddaughter! :smiley: