REMEMBER: GOOD COMMUNICATION AND TEAM WORK
IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!
HAPPY RACING!
:)

Replies

• azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Six .. I am thrilled to be here! I know a few of you from other challenges and are friends already. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone as we embark on this Amazing Race! :)

Belle
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    gx64jcz4x450.png

My bags are packed and I am ready to go!
  • LongaVitaSana
    LongaVitaSana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone in team 6! I'm new and looking forward to racing. I've packed light
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello, new friends! This is my first time and I'm ready to go! :smile:
  • Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too but am excited for this race. I have a good feeling that Team 6 is going to kick a**!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello team 6. I'm baaaaack and ready to race!!! Welcome to all new members, it's so great to have you, and glad to see some old faces as well. Let's do this Team 6!!!
  • Marlymama
    Marlymama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello team 6, I'm excited to see what this challenge brings!
  • Rachelerik
    Rachelerik Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hope we travel to some amazing places!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    THE WEEK ONE DESTINATION HAS BEEN POSTED!
    :)
    THE SPREADSHEETS TO RECORD YOUR EXERCISE MINUTES WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY IN ABOUT AN HOUR.
    HERE'S TO A HAPPY AND HEALTHY RACE!
    HOPE Y'ALL HAVE FUN!
    :)<3:)
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hello team 6. I'm new to this but very excited to join you on these travels!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Six, it's good to be back, although actually on holiday at present and will have a slow start to this challenge I will be on top form by the second half of the week - let's have some fun!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Good Morning Team 6 and welcome to an amazing challenge. I will be the captain for team 6 this race! I am so excited to be leading, what looks to be a wonderful group of people. So I am going to start out the morning with challenge 1.

My name is Jennifer, you can call me Jen for short though.

This will be my third "Amazing" Race challenge and believe me, if this is your first race they do a great job. We learn a lot of new things, try a bunch of new exercises, and definitely challenges us to strive to do more.

I am from the lovely state of CO, I live in one of the suburbs of Denver near the base of the mountains. I am fortunate, I get the best of both worlds. The busy city life of Denver, and the quiet feel of a small town. I am only a 45 minute drive away from the mountains, and less to Denver. I am a mom of 3 kids, ages 17,7 and 6. I live with them, my bf, his mom and the Tiny Dog! My favorite form of exercise so far is walking! I am starting to train to run a 5k, (I have never been any good at this.) I have also recently remembered how fun roller skating is. So much so, that I am having a belated birthday party at the skating rink on Saturday!
  • lennoncpa
    Options
    Last week I could access the spreadsheet but this morning I am not able to from my phone or desktop computer. Do you have any suggestions?
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @lennoncpa I am also having trouble accessing it right now. My guess is they are probably doing some maintenance on the spreadsheet and will be back up in a couple of hours. If not, leave Missionenforcer a note.
  • lennoncpa
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    @lennoncpa I am also having trouble accessing it right now. My guess is they are probably doing some maintenance on the spreadsheet and will be back up in a couple of hours. If not, leave Missionenforcer a note.

Thank you! Thought I was going crazy!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    PLEASE STAND BY. I'M ALERTING @MissionEnforcer TO THE PROBLEM WITH THE SPREADSHEETS.
    THANK YOU!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the "please stand by" notice. I'm not a Google guy, but I just created a Gmail address. Anything else I need to know about these spreadsheets?
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @SweatsOnSunday I think you should be okay once they get them up and running.
    Why don't you and @lennoncpa get challenge 1 started by introducing yourselves to the group?