TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @lindaprofota Welcome to the Amazing Race. I love this challenge, it is always fun, interesting, learn new things and meet some wonderful people.

@tiffany7711 Welcome. Where you live sounds fantastic. I would also have to leave once in a while for some sun. I am envious of your job. When I was growing up, I thought about being OB/GYN. Then life happened and my dream of being a doctor went out the door.

@trickyvic0327 Welcome back! I am glad that the sickness has left the house. I hate it when everyone is sick. Sounds like you keep busy with all that exercise.

Ugh, I still haven’t friended everyone, and I am so sorry. My boss who is rarely in the office came in and decided we needed to do meetings for most of the day. I didn’t even take a lunch break yesterday. Today is going to be another day like that. I did manage to get in a bunch of walking yesterday though. 

Keep up the great work team 6. Don’t forget your nutrition challenge!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy I'm sorry to hear about your work being so crazy right now. I hope you are able to get a break soon. My husband's job causes him to have to skip lunch due to meetings all the time, and I hate it. I wish jobs weren't allowed to do that.

Thank you! I am happy the sickness has left too! And that I wasn't super affected by it either. Yes, I am in multiple challenges, so I have the extra motivation to move more. I was lax and a little lazy over the holidays, so I'm ready to jump back into these challenges and get my activity levels back up! I am headed out today to grab the neccessary fruits for the nutriotion challenge and some other good foods. Also, getting ready to do some of the videos before lunch!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    I just finished the videos and #4 gets my vote hands down, :) I might have to do this a couple times this week, :)

Yes.. absolutely! Just logged in my minutes/ miles on the sheet.. and your definitely ~ leading this party!!! :)

Kudos!!!

Belle, it's the sun shine in Washington State, I'm looking forward to spring here, :)

You and me both.. we've had rain for forever. Thought the sun would be shinning today .. but woke up to snow ❄️ on the ground.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I love how everyone lives all over the world. This is awesome!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Morning, everyone! It seems to be raining again in the PNW, we were supposed to have a sunny week. I'm glad my hasband and I were able to get a nice walk in yesterday. On the bright side the temps are not in the teens like they were a few weeks ago.

Yesterday, our new mattress was delivered, yesssssssssss! We're in the process of redoing our bedroom, :)

I'm probably going to try and get a workout after breakfast maybe either a run or stationary bike! Have a wonderful day!!!

Btw, I love the way everyone is finding time for themselves, it's extremely hard working full time plus raising a family. I retired 2 years ago so I'm able to enjoy quiet time.

• Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    I love how everyone lives all over the world. This is awesome!

I agree! It is so amazing and fun!

• TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Completed the first and second videos! (Did the second one twice, because I really wanted to learn the moves well). That second one, Holy-Arms-Constantly-In-The-Air-Batman! Lol! :D I will definitely be feelin that tomorrow!

Also, managed to get in some Cize dancing routines and some really needed stretch time! I feel fantastic after all of that and definitely ready to tackle the second half of my day! I need to remind myself of this feeling on the days when I really don't want to work out. :smiley:
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    Great job guys. So far I did a 30 minute run, and have had one orange today! I am planning on doing at least another 15 minute walk, then an hour at the gym, plus hoping to get videos in. If so then I will have some killer (Well for me) miles to add to our group.

I haven't eaten an orange in years, I forgot how much I like them.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Great job guys. So far I did a 30 minute run, and have had one orange today! I am planning on doing at least another 15 minute walk, then an hour at the gym, plus hoping to get videos in. If so then I will have some killer (Well for me) miles to add to our group.

I haven't eaten an orange in years, I forgot how much I like them.

outstanding job getting your workouts in!!!!!
    Completed the first and second videos! (Did the second one twice, because I really wanted to learn the moves well). That second one, Holy-Arms-Constantly-In-The-Air-Batman! Lol! :D I will definitely be feelin that tomorrow!

Also, managed to get in some Cize dancing routines and some really needed stretch time! I feel fantastic after all of that and definitely ready to tackle the second half of my day! I need to remind myself of this feeling on the days when I really don't want to work out. :smiley:

Gooo Vicki Gooo!

I'm a big orange person, so I just and an orange for a snack, the 3nd day!!!!!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,308 Member
    Options
    I finished all the videos once, I still have to repeat the one I liked best - definitely the 4th!
    (The second was crazy - I can't even move my arms that fast for one minute, let alone for the whole video!)

And I bought some mandarines yesterday. I am not a big fan of them, but they were out of oranges...
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Marilyn, wow, love the he gorgeous pictures of your family and your journey, on MFP!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    My hubby brought home tangerines today for me! So, today is my first day of those. My daughter loves them, so she's excited to do this challenge with me! :smile:
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!!! :)

I hope everyone had a great day... by the looks of our team's miles .. it was! :)

Tomorrow is my 3rd day of having an orange.. I think I will be caught up on this weeks extra challenges.

@Marlymama You are beautiful as your family!! You should be proud!!
    @TrkyVic0327 Enjoy the tangerines with your DD!

• Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I tried tangelos this week. I admit I don't really like oranges either but it turns out I do like the tangelos. I am glad this challenge got me to try the orange fruit again.

I also got those videos done today. I giggled through out the 4th one. Couldn't really do the moves but it was fun trying.
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    You guys are doing a great job! We almost have 100% done on challenge 1. Thank you everyone for taking the time to introduce yourself, and for feeling in the spread sheet even those zeros are good to see. :)

Well my day turned out crappy. I ate everything in sight. I am sure I went over my calories last night. I ate a ton of cookies. They were so good. Didn't make the gym, or get the videos done. I did manage to walk/run a lot. Today will hopefully be better. I have my second orange sitting on my desk for breakfast.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    I have days like that @jdelaroy, especially when there are cookies! Today is a new day with no mistakes in it, as Anne Shirley would say! :smiley: Here's to a new day! :smile: