TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team :)

@jdelaroy Hope your DD ankle mends fast!

I was out of town yesterday .. So I had -0- for yesterday. It was nice to have a rest day.. planning on putting some treadmill and ST time in today.

Happy Sunday!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Team!

Today is the day to finish your challenges, rack up your minutes, and post before the spreadsheet closes!

I love the participation we've had so far! Let's make the last day of this week count!

2fl77snrnnpt.png

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,297 Member
    Options
    Just had my last manderine today, so all the challenges are done! :)

I am curious where we will go next week!

wkk1iomokgwc.jpg
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Hello team! sorry to have been so quiet this first week and thank you Jackie for posting my minutes and challenges for me.

I just closed our family scrapbooking shop that we have had for 19 years. It was so bittersweet because I just love my customers and friends that I have made there. A few I will be able to stay in touch with but so many I am sure I will never see again. But it is time to move on to other things. Yesterday was our last day to be open but now I will have so much more time to travel and visit my grandchildren that live out of state and do day long hikes (as soon as the weather isn't frigid) and I will be able to do more cooking and just enjoying life in itself. I have 8 grandchildren who live in Alabama (4) and Ohio (4). I also have 7 who live nearby me. Life is good. Change is hard but as one of my favorite quotes says:

ob00d5e3tzpp.jpg
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,297 Member
    Options
    I liked the photos you posted from your places, so I thought to add some, too. Not from Vienna itself (you probably know them already), but from the Danube wetlands and the national park there.

pzklubvmqtzo.jpg

dewboz5olwxz.jpg

ihe28e5l3kne.jpg

ee8ceqbsb0qn.jpg

ow1gubxnr109.jpg
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hi team 6! Things are going here. I finished all my challenges, and went roller skating last night. So much fun. ! Don't forget to put your challenge points and times in. !

You guys are doing awesome.!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.. I like the pics and quotes! <3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job, everyone, getting the challenge complete! We CAN DO THISSSS!!!!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK TWO DESTINATION IS UP!
    TIME FOR SOME FUN IN THE SUN!
    THE SPREADSHEETS WILL FOLLOW IN AWHILE!

:)B):)
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    I am so excited for this new weeks races. This island looks beautiful. I definitely wish I could be there instead of here at work today.

I can also use the motivation to stay under calories. (I have a homemade blueberry muffin sitting on my desk, calling my name.)

Lets go team 6!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm planning on either today or Wednesday get my 3 mile walk in!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Good morning team 6! Welcome to the 2nd leg of the race. Overall we had a great week least week, and while we came in 5th place, there was only 90 points that separated us from first place. Fantastic job guys! Let us make this week even better.

I want to give a shout out to our newest member @candacel50! Welcome to team 6. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Candacel50 will be replacing hkaccompanist who is unable to continue the race with us.

Welcome Candacel50 :) It's amazing the miles were so close... Onto a new week full of adventure!
  • scrapbookingtm
    Options
    So, feeling a bit depressed today. Last minute regrets. My husband went to clean the shop, turn in the keys and take care of any last minutes things. My plan is to emerge myself in exercise today and work out the stress. I don't know if I will get much of the hike done, it is just too cold outside for me. Hoping it will warm up a little bit by the end of the week. Saturday is suppose to get above freezing. I just can't afford to let myself get sick.

Have a great productive day! and remember....

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    How beautiful La Reunion looks and those hikes - fantastic! It's so good to be back on track and motivated to help achieve our challenges - let's get moving Team Six :)
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie I think you put your time in on the wrong date, can you double check this for me?

@scrapbookingtm I am sure it has got to be hard. Try to focus on the good things that you will be gaining in this new chapter of your life. Working away the stress is always fantastic as well.

@Rigibann I am really looking forward to the Nutrition challenge, for the last month I have had a hard time staying under calories.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Boy, I feel bad... I missed posting my 2 hour walk from Sunday, that could have got us in 1st place.... Next week, I won't let Sunday night fly past me!!
  • scrapbookingtm
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thank you @starjam25 and @jdelaroy for you kind words. I will get there.

starjam , I know what you mean about Sunday night. My husband works on Sunday nights until 11:30 and I am home alone. That is when I usually do a lot of exercise so I have to remember to stop and record also.

dancing videos are done!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy - I also have been very lapse in logging foods so today is a new day, new start! @scrapbookingtm - change is always hard to accept, but time will help to ease you into your new life, only patience is needed.