TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    @jamaicanlady - Happy Birthday...Hope you had a great day!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    zyjfap2r6g09.jpg
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE DESTINATION FOR WEEK EIGHT
    IS UP AND RUNNING!
    ERIN GO BRAGH!
    :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I watched all the videos for our new destination, but I wouldn't call eating breakfast staying active, so I didn't log the bonus minutes... ;)

Near the end of the destination page, there was a pic of two guys riding bikes on the edge of a cliff. They were literally inches away from certain death! I will remember that the next time I go mountain biking... :o:#
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I apologize for not being as active on this forum as I have been in the past but loved having a chance to catch up this weekend.

@jamaicanlady I hope you had a splendid birthday!

I'm excited for this last week of my first challenge. Y'all have been incredible teammates and I'm proud of all the hard work all y'all have put in! :heart:

I attended an hour long light yoga class this morning and will be going to my usual Pilates class this evening so my total miles for today will be 120! I'm hoping to keep the momentum going. I over indulged majorly this weekend and my tummy is understandably upset with me but I'm craving good workouts. Saturday will be 70 and absolutely perfect for the 1-day 10.49 hike I so wanted to tackle a couple weeks back. Excited to look back at the other challenges to see what else I'd like to revisit.

Have a great week Team 2 Beat!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1: IDITAROD
    Week #6 - Alaska
    Option #3 - 10.49 Miles - completed!

I chose this challenge because I <3 being outdoors and spending lots of time on beautiful trails. I also like to earn those extra long-distance calories so I can bake and enjoy some delicious homemade cookies later on.

I think my dog died a little on the inside when I left without her for my 11.5 mile hike today. She made me feel so bad, watching forlornly from the window as I drove away. :'( But it was a dog-free trail, she's old, and it was hot, so I didn't want to kill her for real by taking her out on such a long, strenuous trek. She was her usual perky self when I got home, so I guess all is forgiven. We'll go for a shorter hike earlier in the day tomorrow...

• jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Thanks @tinacuso and @RandiNoelle !

5th place ouch! That's ok, I know we are going to rally back this week. The challenges are super easy since we get to choose what we like. Let's see if we can get ALL challenge points this week. It'd be a first for us but totally doable. I'm done with all of mine already (see below).
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1

I chose "MUAY THAI ANYONE?" from week 4 (Thailand) because I enjoy kickboxing workouts and this one was no exception.
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    CHALLENGE #2

I chose “TEK IT EASY MON!” from week 8 (Jamaica). I did this one again because I really enjoyed it when we did it. Plus my muscles are a bit sore from my gym sessions and I find this video very helpful for muscle soreness.
  • jamaicanlady
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3

I ate four green vegetables this week: green sweet pepper, spinach, lettuce and cucumber.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    HappyTuesday team 2
    Last week we had 2 Mia I didn't have them replaced since it's the last week hopefully they will show up this week with any luck from the Irish
    Let's get those challenges done this week they are 1 from challenge 1 and 1 from challenge 2 shouldn't d be too hard to accomplish
    Sorry @jamaicanlady I didn't say happy birthday hope it was a great On
    I am struggling with lots of anger this week hormones I think maybe I need to exercise more for therapy lol
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

I had a field greens salad yesterday and today for my afternoon snack
    Yesterday at lunch I had roasted Broccoli and today I have roasted Brussel Sprouts!! This was not a hard challenge. I eat a field greens salad everyday, that is also loaded with Spinach!!

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Challenge # 1
    I chose The Sydney Bridge Climb, from week 3 (Gold Coast of Australia).
    I chose this challenge because it is easier for me to find the time to fit in stairs and for some crazy reason, I have learned that I actually kind of like them!! Lol
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1
    From week 7 I chose Get wid de beat 20 minute video.
    I chose this video because I'm so tired after work but I wanted to get the challenge done tonight and this one was not too strenuous.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2
    From week 2 , I chose randonne on reunion.
    I chose this challenge because my husband and I decided to go for a walk last night and decided to walk at least 5 K in the fresh crisp weather.
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options

CHALLENGE #3
    So far I have eaten more than four green vegetables this week. They were brussel sprouts, kale, cabbage, spinach, avocado, broccoli, jalapeño and sugar snap peas.
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3 easily completed. My stir fry for supper had: broccoli, green beans, peas, zucchini, plus spinach with breakfast and lunch.
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1: IDITAROD
    Week #6 - Alaska
    Option #3 - Completed 10.49 Miles

I chose this challenge because I have agreed to do the Bolder Boulder, a 10K race over Memorial Day weekend. It's a fun race, loads of people and should be fun (especially if I am prepared). The weather here is nice this week. I know the Eastern US is being hammered with bad weather making me even more grateful for our sunny days this week.
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2. I chose the chair workout from our trip to Venice. I chose this workout video because. ..j0y7lo10ryob.jpg
    Upon further review it seems that my fall 2.5 weeks ago caused a bit more damage than previously suspected. Avulsion fracture of the distal Fibia. DAS BOOT FOR ME!
    @hawkins410 I can't find another challenge that's going to work for me for challenge #1 Would you like to assign a couple of ab workouts?
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1
    I chose week 4 Tuk Tuk to Thialand "Muy Thai Anyone?"
    I loved the kickboxing with Jessica Smith and Peanut. I used to do kick box workouts and I find that they relieve a lot of stress and it really helped tonight. Plus I have my own version of Peanut named Fenris that likes to work out with me.