TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Challenge #2
    I did “TEK IT EASY MON!” (20 Min. Recovery Video). I did this challenge because I had a crazy busy week at work and was on my feet all day. So I needed something shorter and less intense.

(Sorry for all the last minute posting!)
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    4sirnxivf02k.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    See you all next time! Can't wait for the next challenge! <3
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Great Job Team! It was fun
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    That was so much fun! I sure wish I didn't have to "limp through " the last 3 weeks. Until next time....
    Thank you @hawkins410 for putting on such a well organized, educational, motivational, fun and beautiful challenge.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thank you Team 2! Y'all made my first MFP challenge so much fun. Can't wait to do another soon! :smiley:
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Team 2 is the best. We did great. I enjoyed all of our challenges (yes, even the ones I complained about). I find these challenges help mix up my daily routines and help with my accountability. I'm also a travel junkie and love seeing and learning about our various stops through out the world. Thanks again!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Great team 2 effort hopefully we continue to post here until the next amazing race begins. Thank you for being such a great time .sorry I was mia the last few days. My 8 yr old dog has been hospitalized due to diabetic ketoacidosis it's been a few hard & emotional weekend hopefully she will make recovery enough that we can bring her home & treat her with insulin
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t - Thank you for all the work you did for our team. So sorry that your dog is ill.
    Hope he gets to come home soon.
    @hawkins410 & @MissionEnforcer - Thank you so much for all your work you put into this challenge. It is so much fun.

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Great job Team 2 Beat! I can't wait until the next race. Good luck with your return to work Tameika. Tami, so sorry about your dog. I hope everything turns out well. I will be thinking about you.
  • murdog3t
    Options
    It's a very sad day we
    Had to put our boo bear to sleep she was
    Not responding to treatment
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your dog :(@murdog3t
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear this Tami. I hope you can find peace in knowing that you did everything you could and provided your baby an awesome life. <3
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE AMAZING RACE - "WINTER BLITZ"
    CLOSING CEREMONIES
    HAVE BEGUN!
    :)
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t I'm so sorry. Love and peace!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    So sorry @murdog3t
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    @murdog3t I'm so sorry, I think that a lot of us in this group are dog families. We feel your pain. Hugs.
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies you are very kind
    My heart is still broken and I am sure it will be for awhile she was a great little Brussels griffon
    We had to put her to sleep due to DKA with complications
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    @murdog31 So very sorry to hear about the lost of your furbaby!
  • Cindyk4919
    Options
    I have kicked Das Boot! I have graduated to a stylish ankle corset. qjjskg2zzxbv.jpg