Week of Jan 23 to Jan 29: Goals and Results

Options
2»

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    tress29 wrote: »
    I found pants I loved on clearance, one size smaller than I've been in. I can get them on, they look decent, just can't zip them yet!

People always say not to buy pants planning to be able to fit into them, but doing so has actually worked well for me -- great way to realize that the lbs lost are actually making a difference, since I see it in what I can wear before I do in the mirror.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    great way to realize that the lbs lost are actually making a difference, since I see it in what I can wear before I do in the mirror.
    That works the same when your pants are getting too big. I put a navy pair on this morning, and thought to myself, I don't ever want to wear these again! And the dark red jacket I paired it with? Also too big. Time to go Goodwill shopping for a cheap replacement!

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    great way to realize that the lbs lost are actually making a difference, since I see it in what I can wear before I do in the mirror.
    That works the same when your pants are getting too big. I put a navy pair on this morning, and thought to myself, I don't ever want to wear these again! And the dark red jacket I paired it with? Also too big. Time to go Goodwill shopping for a cheap replacement!

Excellent!
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Time to go Goodwill shopping for a cheap replacement!
    I love GW. One person's junk is another person's treasure. I purchase 90% of my clothing from there.