February goals

Options
1MADGIRL
1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
Hello OMAD friends :)

I would like to share my goals for this month with you and hopefully you'll also share your February goals with me.

I weigh 53.6kg and would like to lose 4% of my weight and go down to 51.5kg. Last month I lost 2%.

Apart from this I would like to start doing some exercise. I would like to start getting fitter and healthier. I would also like to start taking better care of my skin and feel less tired.

What about you guys ? :)

Replies

• dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 8lbs :) it will bring me to my lowest weight in at least 11 years. Other than than, I'm going to try and go 2 weeks without a splurge day and finish my first book of the year, only 450ish pages to go :smiley:
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Just to keep the diet and let happen what happens. I would like to get under 200(7-lbs) but if I don't and make progress, I'm good with that. Progress means it will eventually happen. I must be patient!
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I would like to get in the 100 club! It seems like a stretch but I really want it! I can do it! I'm going to get under 200 pounds in February!!!!!
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be under 270 by March 1. I'm at 274.6 now, but have been fluctuating in the 274-277 range for a bit. I haven't been under 270 in about 7 years.

Also, I'm going to try to take the stairs instead of the elevator in my parking garage for the entire month.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mom2annie wrote: »
    My goal is to be under 270 by March 1. I'm at 274.6 now, but have been fluctuating in the 274-277 range for a bit. I haven't been under 270 in about 7 years.

Also, I'm going to try to take the stairs instead of the elevator in my parking garage for the entire month.

You can totally do this.

You'll feel even more stoked once you do...and as you develop a new habit of stair-taking! (stairs are a sworn and avoided enemy of people ruled by their bigness! lol)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Yay more goals :)

Goal list for February:
    1MadGirl - Lose 4% of body weight, better skin care, start exercising
    dajoloehr - Lose 8lbs, splurge every two weeks and not more, finish first book (what's the genre? :))
    bob - stick to OMAD. Make progress. Extra bonus - to get under 200lbs
    kabrigail - get under 200lbs!
    Laura - get under 270lbs (first time in 7 years!!)
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    I'm reading the wheel of time series, they are fantasy novels :) I believe the series has 14 books, I'm on 2 lol, I hope to finish at least book 7 before the year is over.
  • Mom2annie
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    I'm reading the wheel of time series, they are fantasy novels :) I believe the series has 14 books, I'm on 2 lol, I hope to finish at least book 7 before the year is over.

I'm a book lover too! :smile:
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options

I'll check in to hear your progress regarding your reading as well :)
    I'm reading a lot of self-help books lately. Hoping to read as much as possible!
  • Anneli_F
    Anneli_F Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Love that series, I've read it twice. :) When you finish it I can recommend looking into the works of Brandon Sanderson, the writer that finished Wheel of Time when Robert Jordan died. His books are really good to!

My goal for february is to lose at least 5 pounds (2.27kg). I also want to do a little longer fast, perhaps 5 days.
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    @Anneli_F I will do that :) I love them so far, just trying to find time to read lol Im sure by the time Im done all of them the forever talked about tv show will come out.
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Well I'm not going so great. Gained weight. I'm back up to 54.9kg....

Hoping to see a change by tomorrow.
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    Well Ive semi-failed one of my goals this month, at least I have time to redeem myself. I went off the wagon Tuesday and Wednesday, ate too much junk. Got to get back at it today because I feel like crap.
  • Mom2annie
    Options
    I've semi-failed one of my goals this month too. I've only taken the stairs down (not up) each day. Up is still too much on me physically, but down is so much easier than it was. Missed you the last couple of days...glad you're back on the wagon. haha
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    It's funny you mention the stairs, I used to be scared @(;$less to go down a couple flights of stairs, now I don't know why I was so scared, maybe I was too top heavy lol afraid to tip over haha
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    We are in it for the long haul. Slow steady progress is best I believe (not too slow). Sometimes if we get too aggressive, it can backfire. Sustainability and feasibility are what we have to balance!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    We are in it for the long haul. Slow steady progress is best I believe (not too slow). Sometimes if we get too aggressive, it can backfire. Sustainability and feasibility are what we have to balance!
    I couldn't agree more :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    I agree with you Bob!

I'm now at 54.7kg... hopefully I'll get to where I was two weeks ago soon!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Good morning friends!
    I'm going down slowly to what I was at the beginning of the month. I am down to 54.2kg.
    I'm 0.6kg away from where I was two weeks ago.

The perks of now being single is that I can control what I eat better!
  • Mom2annie
    Options
    Hey there! Yay for progress and singleness perks. :)

I hit my Feb goal 2 days ago but knew I'd fluctuate up again (and I did). So...revised goal is to be far enough into the 60's to not fluctuate back up to the 70's, by the end of February.