Starters February 13th 2017!

Options
Piqueaboo
Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
Hello!

Is anyone starting with me tomorrow? I'm using the trial month on the app, not doing the food for now but will do the three workouts per week plus 2 - 3 5K runs (am nearly finished with c25k). Doing photos and weigh in first thing in the morning before working before heading into the office.

Replies

• pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining you. Still haven't decided if I'm doing the pretraining again or not.

Congrats on C25K! That plus BBG is impressive!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Thanks! I got off to a great start this morning by hitting the snooze button one to many times, haha! This means I'll be doing my first bout of BBG after work today. My knee isn't great at the moment, but I'll modify squats until I see my doctor this Friday.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Ha. Been there.

I just finished day 1 of pretraining. After weighing and taking my measurements this morning, I decided to do the pretraining again since I have undone any progress I made in January. It kicked my butt so I think it was the right decision.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Well done!! I just finished Day 1 Week 1 and it was intense! But great. I'm glad it's only 3 times a week :)
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Me too!!

So are you replacing LISS with c25k?
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    pupsalot wrote: »
    Me too!!

So are you replacing LISS with c25k?

Yes, that's the plan. Today I have LISS so I'm going for a run (week 8 day 2)
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    LISS done =)
  • pupsalot
    Options
    My daughter decided to nap for only 15 minutes so LISS was a little broken up but I got it done.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    PT W1D3 done!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Day 2 done, too! But I had to heavily modify because my knee was acting up again
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Knee issues are not good. Have you injured it before?

LISS done.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Yes, in 2013 during a 10K military obstacle race. Silly, really. I think it's mainly the fact that I'm so heavy that it's not 100% functional, but I can run, it's just squats and sometimes stairs that are not working.

LISS done too :) Also officially "graduated" from C25K!! So proud of myself.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Congrats!! That's awesome. I have started that about 5 time and have never made it past week 5. Stupid shin splints. Are you going to train for a 10k next?
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    This is actually the 3rd time I did C25K but the first time I finished ;) I'm considering the 10K but want to focus on Kayla first - you know what I mean? I think if I overload with programs I'll quit because it will get to much. Full body workout this eve, am nervous/excited!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    That makes sense. Plus Kayla has cardio built in.

I did Full Body this morning. It was not my best. I was tired and still sore from M and W. But I got it done. Going to try and get some stretching done this afternoon.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I'm having a rest day today, but back on LISS tomorrow, and full body Sunday. Took a beating at work today.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Full body & recovery done!! That was Day 3 Week 1.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    And LISS done! How are you getting on @pupsalot ?
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Way to get at it on the weekend. PTing has Saturday as a recovery day so I stretched and took a walk to the library. Other than that I have been doing pretty well with my eating especially for a weekend.

And dang you burned a ton of calories biking!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    W2D1 done. Had a lot of interruptions thanks to the kiddos but got it done. I also somehow forgot to do the mountain climbers on one of the circuits but I guess the extra lunges make up for it.

How is your Monday going?