Starters February 13th 2017!

Options

Replies

• pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have got to stop saving LISS till night. I do not have the energy after 7.

How are you doing this week?
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I'm OK, I was ready to do Day 2 on Wednesday but my knee was like "nope, not today" - I am booking an appointment with a chiro next week to sort this out once and for all. Wednesday night I went out so yesterday was a writeoff - the amazing thing is that my "hangover binge" consisted of a salmon bagel and 2 hard-boiled eggs. Today I'll try Day 2 again if my knee will let me, otherwise it's just cardio this weekend, got a run, a cycle and a nice long walk planned!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Sorry your knee is acting up. Hopefully the chiro will help.

Just finished PT W3 Friday. Did not sleep well last night so my energy was shot and I didn't fully complete it. Hopefully next week is better.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    I'm sick again!! Ugh. Came down with an awful tummy bug yesterday. Feeling somewhat better today but still not great and unable to really eat.

How are you doing??
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    So - I tried again, but my knee is not having it. I substituted with the challenge on the app, skipping anything that had a knee in it, but I need to get this sorted out. I think I may need to focus on either selecting the exercises myself or maybe doing another program... I don't know. I'm a bit disappointed in myself, not going to lie.

I'm sorry to hear you're sick again! That really blows! Have you tried adding more vit c to your diet? Since I started taking one a day I've been less poorly, but obviously that doesn't work for everyone...
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    LISS done - I ran 51 one minutes, a personal best.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Ugh. Sorry about your knee but you need to listen to your body. You don't want to do more damage.

I'm mostly better but am just going to stick to LISS. I think this time it was food poisoning because no one around me got sick.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    How's your knee??

I'm back. Just finished PT week 4 Monday. Ready to finish the pretraining and get on to the program!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I finally went to the doctor, basically I'm angling my left foot wrong, so that's where the pain comes from. I need to correct this first, then I can start exercising normally again. I think I'll restart the program, go from there. The exercises for week 5 and moving forward are not possible for me at this time.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    I'm glad you got an answer! And one that doesn't require surgery!

When are you going to start over?
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Monday!! Week 1 Day 1 on Monday :)
  • pupsalot
    Options
    I'm finally starting today too!! Yay!! Hoping to crank it out shortly.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I did Week 1 day 1
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Jump squats, x jumps and burpees? Is she nuts? I about died but got it done.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Arms and abs done. Man this is harder than the pretraining.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I'l sick again, everyone in the office caught it :(
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Man. This has been a bad winter for everyone. Hope you feel better soon!

This week has been a bust so far. Hoping to jump back in tomorrow.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Aand here we go again. Week 1 Day 1 done, let's hope the third time is a charm!
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    Lesly_Barrett_1209 Posts: 96 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @Piqueaboo I'm going to start today too! :smile:
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    @Piqueaboo I'm going to start today too! :smile:

Oh wonderful, welcome back!