Scale Victories

Options

Replies

• Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I started a 'change your BMI classification' in the Challenges subforum, if anyone wants to set that goal and share it.
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    anna4anna wrote: »
    Today I made it to my 60lbs lost milestone. Now on to the next one!

That's that's amazing!! Do you treat yourself? What do you do???
  • rfrieman
    rfrieman Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    8 weeks in and down 26 pounds. Pretty proud of my accomplishment so far. It is getting easier as the weeks go by to stay on track. Logging my food and reading all the posts here helps so much. Thanks guys and gals!
  • kimbermak
    kimbermak Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    rfrieman wrote: »
    8 weeks in and down 26 pounds. Pretty proud of my accomplishment so far. It is getting easier as the weeks go by to stay on track. Logging my food and reading all the posts here helps so much. Thanks guys and gals!

An proud you should be - great job!!!!! The first couple weeks were tough for me until I started seeing results now it's a little easier to stay on track.
  • anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    theowlbox wrote: »
    anna4anna wrote: »
    Today I made it to my 60lbs lost milestone. Now on to the next one!

That's that's amazing!! Do you treat yourself? What do you do???

Thank you :) I got a new pair of shoes as my 60lb milestone reward. I like to focus on non-food related rewards as I cross off each milestone. 9lbs away from the next one, but can't decide between a mini Sephora spree or more shoes!
  • gazellefish
    gazellefish Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Today I smashed through my first baby goal - I wanted to be 235 lbs when I left for London on April 16th, and today, 10 days early, I hit 234!
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Today I smashed through my first baby goal - I wanted to be 235 lbs when I left for London on April 16th, and today, 10 days early, I hit 234!

Do you have a FitBit? I understand most visitors do loads of walking and you might as well get credit for the work, which makes some room for properly enjoying your trip.
  • gazellefish
    gazellefish Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I do! I'm a Blaze owner. My personal trainer is really pushing for me to do a Crossfit class too while I'm away (it's only a week though!) but I think I'll do some bodyweight exercises and maybe a run or two while I'm there, although since I work a desk job the walking alone should be enough to keep me near maintenance.
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Last 3 days my weigh came in as 229.8, 229.7, and 229.7
    Not earth shattering, but why does it feel sooo amazing when that number in the tens place goes Down?
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you, bsgraham10 and thewindandthework! great job to you both!

and it may not be earth shattering, but, dawnz75 - no matter how long it takes, that scale is going in the right direction, so you have every right to feel amazed! :smiley:
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm at 250.8 this morning. I'm so close I can taste it.
  • omgstfualready
    omgstfualready Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    omg, that's a crazy comparison! Congrats!