Non Scale Victories!

Options
Saiosyn
Saiosyn Posts: 41 Member
Share your NSVs here. Be proud! You made this happen.

Replies

• Saiosyn
    Saiosyn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    anna4anna wrote: »
    This one was a weird NSV for me because I hadn't ever thought about it before. But I lost a shoe size... I used to wear size 8's. All my life, I've worn size 8 shoes. But now every pair, regardless of store, just falls off my feet. I am excited to buy a new pair of size 7 shoes for my next milestone reward.

This is actually normal for some. My mum went down 2 shoe sizes. My aunt, sister and a friend all went down 1 shoe size as well. I never thought feet would shrink with weight loss but meh. Makes sense. xD Awesome though, congratulations! ^.^
  • jus4ninny
    jus4ninny Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This one was a weird NSV for me because I hadn't ever thought about it before. But I lost a shoe size... I used to wear size 8's. All my life, I've worn size 8 shoes. But now every pair, regardless of store, just falls off my feet. I am excited to buy a new pair of size 7 shoes for my next milestone reward.

Congratulations! That happened to me once before. It was so nice because I have a hard time finding shoes due to a very high instep. I was able to walk into a shoe store and walk out with a pair of shoes. I didn't have to watch for UPS or FedEx. I am so happy for you.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    so that was my victory for the day - because I managed to get myself outside and doing something physical! Though I can already tell I'm going to be extremely sore tomorrow..... :blush:
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Maybe TMI but: boobs are stickin' out past belly. That's a win in my books.

Naw, I actually understand. I still have an Alfred Hitchcock profile, all my weight is in my belly.