Cloud bread

Options
2»

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I like Low Carb Soul Bread. Makes a nice loaf with a decent texture. The secret is the protein powder--use one of the recipe's recommended brands. I tried it the first time with what I had on hand; edible, but way too much protein taste. You don't have to go through all the rigmarole with sifting the protein powder through a flour sifter. Just make sure it isn't lumpy, and is evenly distributed over the wet ingredients.

Yeah, I like soul bread too; however, I've found that any protein powder will work BUT it's very finicky to work with. You have to be careful not to over-beat it.
    croftie4 wrote: »
    swezeytba wrote: »
    I love focaccia bread, but since I'm on a medically therapeutic ketogenic diet there is not enough room in my diet for most keto breads even though they are much better than regular... :(

I just so wanted bread today and wheat and gluten mean I can't so trying to get over it and alternatives in shop have sugar and I can't have that either.

@croftie4 ...this company makes and sells LCHF friendly bread, including GLUTEN-FREE varieties so this may be an option for you tooL

http://www.holdthecarbs.com/low-carb-fresh-baked?limit=999