Options

Replies

• mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 7
    B: 0
    B-free: 9

Better, today!! And, drinking more water.
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Binge: 0
    DBF: 7
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    March 7

Me: 4
    The B: 3
    DBF: 2
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    DBF: 8
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    March 8

Me: 5
    The B: 3
    DBF: 3
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    March 8

Me: 8

DBF: 10
  • hillmike56
    Options
    DBF: 8

@mae918 Best to you that's a test. But hey somehow you made it through Day I of that. Hopefully you can use that power you tapped into yesterday for today!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    mae918 wrote: »
    B-free: 10

I started off with a 6am workout, but then I had an incredibly rough day. My roommate's brother died unexpectedly, which is outrageously devastating... and then I found out my identity was stolen. It took every bit of me not to go to the store and get all my binge foods. Not quite sure how I made it through, but I managed. I think the next few days are going to be difficult..

@mae918 - My heart goes out to you and your roommate and her family during this time. I hope you get some kick butt action on the identity theft!!!! (HUGS)
  • red_mage
    red_mage Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    March 7: Me- 6, Binge- 1
    March 8: Me- 6, Binge- 2. Completely off the rails, multiple b/p cycles. My appetite suppressant isn't working, I need something that 100% kills my desire to eat.
  • Moxie42
    Options
    DBF: 9

@mae918 So sorry to hear about your roommate's brother and having your identity stolen! That seriously sucks :( You got through yesterday though. I know some people decide to eat at maintenace levels if they're going through something extremely stressful. Maybe something to think about if it will help avoid a binge.

@red_mage - Sorry to hear it was a rough day for you. Idk much about appetite supressants. I had issues with them in the past so I avoid them now. But wishing you the best!
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 9
    B-free: 11

Thank you @hillmike56, @KnitOrMiss and @moxie42. I appreciate the love and advice! I think yesterday was so draining for me that I finally caught what my boyfriend had last week. So, on the bright side, I'm way too sick to binge (mixed blessing)! Maintenance eating is also a helpful approach. Hanging in there. Positive outlook for tomorrow.
  • branbuds
    Options
    @mae918 I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Feel better soon! And way to go beating the binge on these difficult days.

March 9

DBF: 11
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Binge: 1
    BW: 8

So I lost a battle in the BINGE war yesterday. Let call it the "Battle at the Carolina Ale House". I'm looking at this War in a different way. Not starting over but tracking the victories for more than a MONTH say 100 days and looking at the struggle in that light. I so hate that feeling when the BINGE win on these days that it is powering more and more victories.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @hillmike56 - A friend of mine posted this to me the other day...in talking about changing his mindset completely.

Instead of thinking "man, this is taking forever," I think "I have forever to make this work."
  • Moxie42
    Options
    DBF: 10
  • branbuds
    Options
    March 10

Me: 10

DBF: 12
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 10
    B-free: 12

Thank you @branbuds. It's been an exhausting week. Doing well, though!
  • hillmike56
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Binge: 1
    BW: 10