Introduce Yourself

Options
Mjtckwnow
Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
Please post your introduction on this thread. I will take your current weight and that will be your start weight for the challenge once the spreadsheets go up next week for our 1st official weigh in.

So here's my introduction:

Name: Jane or MJT
Height: 5'4 ish
Current Weight: 160.7
Challenge Goal Weight: 134
Ultimate Goal Weight: 129
My Motivation: I've been yo-yoing for the past couple of years and have a family fuction to attend in June and want to look my best!
My Plan: Clean-ish eating, free weights, running, & yoga

Replies

• SavageBeauty85
    SavageBeauty85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Toni
    5'1 ish (slightly shorter)
    Current weight 118
    Challenge weight 105-110
    Ultimate goal weight same
    My motivation: looking to tone up my whole body and have nice looking skin before June 1st
    Plan: running strength training yoga clean kind of keto experimenting with dairy free
  • FlabbyKnees
    FlabbyKnees Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bex
    5'5
    Current weight: 145
    Challenge weight: 125
    Ultimate goal weight: same
    My motivation: feel healthier and more comfortable on holiday in July. Adopt better habits for the whole family. Oh and achieve shorts-worthy knees!
    Plan: cut out the junk and enjoy exercise.
  • tbollig3
    tbollig3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Name: Terry
    Height: 5'4
    Current Weight:
    Challenge Goal Weight:
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145
    My Motivation: I can never seem to get the weight off and get to my goal. I'm hoping this will help.
    My Plan: Clean eating, EXERCISE!!
  • thevalgilbert
    thevalgilbert Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Name: Valerie
    Height: 5'6 (you ladies are making me feel TALL)
    Current Weight: 210 LBS
    Challenge Goal Weight: 198
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 180
    My Motivation: I can't ever remember being 210 lbs! I have already come so far thanks to a BIG change in my life in 2015/2016. Now the goal is to get under 200 - I can DO IT!
    My Plan: logging my food everyday, even the little treats every once in a while! Continue to practice yoga, using the 'RUNNING for weightloss' app to improve my endurance for cardio, and trying to incorporate strength training 2-3x a week...which is where I have been slacking!
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Name: Marianne
    Height: 5'6ish
    Current Weight: 167.4 (today's)
    Challenge Goal Weight: 144
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 124
    My Motivation: My fitness has suffered as I devoted time to 4 children, hubby is now a retired athlete so finally he was home and my time came but then I was suddenly in pain and having other problems 2 years of visits to 18 different doctors and endless pain killers and finally the guilty party is gluten and wheat. So now I can get my body back.
    My plan: Embrace new GF and WF lifestyle, continue to enjoy physical activity each and everyday day, enjoy life as lean and fit 40 something.

• MASHenry
    MASHenry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name: Melissa
    Current Weight: 134
    Challenge Goal Weight: 123
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 123
    My Motivation: I had a baby last year. I want to become stronger so that I can keep up with him for the next 18 years. Also, I want to be fit, lean, and strong at 80. (Really, I just miss my favorite jeans, haha.)
    My Plan: Eat 90% The Zone, 1 cheat day out of 7, complete RehabZone, 1/2 gallon of water daily
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!
    Name: Zoe
    Height: 5'8
    SW: 239.2
    Current weight: 232 ( was 229 but reading week was stressful!)
    Challenge weight: 215
    Ultimate weight goal: 170 ish
    My motivation: I have a chronic back condition, used to dance seriously and miss feeling strong and healthy not limited by my back. I'm ready to do this and have been logging this year successfully!
    My plan: log everything and stay in calorie range! Allow myself treats and let go of guilt about it. Continue with yoga and moving more! Consistency is my mantra this year!
  • MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Name: Marianne
    Current Weight: 179.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 155
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135
    My Motivation: get healthy and active in my 30s and look fine for my hot hubby
    My Plan: Staying on target calorie wise, hiking a lot, and my home dvds.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Name: Barb
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 181.6 as of 3/1/17
    Challenge goal weight: under 170
    Ultimate goal: 155-160 range
    My motivation: part long term health part vanity. I have been the "big girl" in my group for a while now and I'm tired of it
    Plan: logging, consistent exercise with increasing levels of difficulty and stamina, continue to restrict refined and added sugars (my own personal kryptonite)
  • fitme2b
    fitme2b Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Name: Jennifer
    5'5
    Start weight: 134.2
    Goal : 120
    I'm joining get myself where I almost was a year or so ago. I know I can do it I just got off the good habit train. Lol
    I hope to be able to workout each morning and eat clean. My family it pretty fit except me so I hope to get toned and tight too. My ultimate goal is to see my abs. Good luck to all of you. B)
  • Simlake
    Simlake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Name: Simone
    Height: 5'4
    Current Weight: 221.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 198
    Ultimate Weight Goal: 175
    Motivation: Getting married and starting a family. Feeling comfortable in my own skin.
    Plan: Introduce strength training. Portion control. Cut down on dairy products

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Name: Stephanie
    Height: 5'6"
    Current Weight: 123.2
    Challenge Goal Weight: 115
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 115
    Motivation: I've been working on my weight loss and fitness since last July to get ready for summer and so I can feel comfortable in shorts and a swimsuit. I've been slipping since the holidays and summer is creeping up soon!!!!
    Plan: CICO following LCHF. I also am doing Jillian michaels workouts 6 days per week with Leslie Sansone for extra cardio.
  • laureljenn
    laureljenn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Name: Laurel
    Height: 5'8
    Current Weight: 192.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 180
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 142
    My Motivation: I have also been yo-yoing for the past couple of years. I want to reach my goal weight this year!
    My Plan: Clean eating and daily walking/running
  • katepauul26
    katepauul26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Name: Katie
    Height: 5'6
    Current weight: 193.8
    Challenge goal weight: 175
    Ultimate goal weight: 140
    My motivation: I want to be comfortable in summer clothes for the first time in years
    Plan: Prepping my meals so I have no excuses when I'm tired, getting at least 4 workouts a week in, develop a new way of eating that leaves flexibility so I don't feel deprived
  • dmiller4129
    dmiller4129 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Name: Renee
    Height:5'3"
    Current weight: 131.6 Lbs
    Challenge goal weight: 120
    Ultimate goal: more of healthy BMI than weight
    Motivation: I want to be healthier and lower my cholesterol.
    Plan: eat healthy (with some cheats), yoga, cardio, strength training
This discussion has been closed.