Super Shape-Up March 2017: Week 3 (3/15-3/21)

Options
13»

Replies

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Under today for calories and net carbs.
    I've had to take a few rest days (Thurs, Sat, today) while fighting a bad cold. I did get all 3 days of running in last week.
    Weight is OK. 132.8 this morning.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Most of the last week was a bust for me but I was back in gear yesterday. While there was a hour of couch potato time last night, it was not the whole night. I managed to do some dishes, some laundry and stripped the paint off half a dozen cabinet doors. More of the same planned for tonight, and hubby will be home to help LOL.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    3/20 - I did my strong lifts in the morning. I took two 2 mile walks. My dog is really loving this! Then I swung the kettle bell before I went to bed. My macros and calories were perfect!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Week 3 very successful week!

Shape Up Challenge Goals
    1. Eat between 20–30 g of carbs per day max check
    2. Drink 6 to 8 cups of water per day check
    3. Lift weights 3 to 4 times per week check
    4. Swing kettle bell 6 to 7 times per week check
    5. Walk six times per week check
    6. Set phone every hour for five hours out of the day to get up and move check
    7. Record daily check
    8. Lose 6 to 8 pounds I might make it

SW 195
    3/1 142.8
    3/7 141.6
    3/14 138.6
    3/21 138.4
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    3/21 Carbs and weight good. Collagen taken. Strength training done. Other than only getting one workout it was a good week.
  • jayerde
    jayerde Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This week has been pretty bad. Started okay with aquacise and circuit training and I bought myself a kick scooter as I can't bike due to my knees but I wanted to fit exercise into my commute.

I had a couple days well over calories and carbs. And ended this week with two days with a upper respiratory infection which means I haven't been logging, haven't been exercising and I haven't met my step count.

Down 1.2kg total this month.