New Challenge?

Options
lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
I've been the most unmotivated challenge leader ever lately, but are people interested in continuing our group? I'd be up for it if so.

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I will be in and I will try to do better. Winter is my downfall. It's a good thing I didn't start the new job then or I would have gained a lot. I need sunshine and warmth to get me motivated. Snow makes me want to hibernate. I know sad excuse but 2 years in a row winter is rough on me. ;)
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to go again. I'm closer to my starting goal, but life is about to get crazy! We have 10 weeks until graduation and open house!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Its been great being in this group, but I wont be able to join the next round. Continuous good luck to everyone!
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    What holiday would we go to? Bastille Day? (Change it up?)
  • tress29
    Options
    That's July 14th, that gives us a really long challenge, 16.5 weeks! How about Flag Day? That's June 14, 12 weeks away.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Okay with me.
  • tress29
    Options
    I can setup the new group if someone can create a new spreadsheet...
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Yay, thanks. I can do the spreadsheet if you still need that. (Following the link now.)
  • tress29
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    I can do the spreadsheet if you still need that.
    Yes, please! Can you put the link in the Announcements section? Then we won't have to go looking for it!

• lemurcat12
    Options
    Yes, will do it tomorrow.