Replies

• vnukinga
    vnukinga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    In case anyone is wondering, I am postponing 30ds till next week because I moved up my fist 5k to this weekend and everything I've read talks about sore sore sore so I will be joining in next Monday as I don't want to damage myself before the race. Good luck ladies!
  • vnukinga
    Options
    I completed level I of Ripped and am slowly (emphasis on slowly, LOL!) going through Level II.
    I had to take more rest days in between I was so sore. (I actually thought I had a flu, :wink: )
    I have been doing lots of Yoga, though so still working those muscles on the rest days - only at much gentle pace.
    I'll post another pic once I complete Level II.
    Good luck to all and stay strong!
    :smile:
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    HI!!! late seeing this post. I am liking what I'm reading here about these shred programs. I have been slacking on my running since my foot injury and making goal weight. However, I still want to tone up! I am a super cheapskate so these free routines y'all are talking about seem cool! I just downloaded a yoga fitness app that I started this week, but I wrote down the names of these that y'all are doing and plan to check it out after I finish this yoga fitness routine. I hope you guys kill it!
  • bringbackthejoy
    Options
    L1d1 complete.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track. I haven't done anything crazy but am kind of stuck so I am thinking to just pick a form of a program and do it. I found HASFIT and did enjoy the workout.
  • bringbackthejoy
    Options
    L1d2 finished. Was such a smug person after the first workout...super easy...flip to the following morning.....omg EVERYTHING hurts.
  • NikkiGrimes
    NikkiGrimes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love 30DS! I've done 3 rounds in the past and have had great results. Good luck ladies :)
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I went to bodypump class tonight and didn't puck!
  • bringbackthejoy
    Options
    30 ds L1D4 complete!
  • vnukinga
    Options
    Bravo!
  • bringbackthejoy
    Options
    Day 8 of the 30 day shred done!
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of the 30 day shred done!

Day 4 here!

Nice work, are you feeling different? What size weights/ what kind of rest days are you taking?
  • riddhika
    riddhika Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting now. Any pointers? Did this work for anybody here ?
  • WickAndArtoo
    edited April 2017
    Options
    riddhika wrote: »
    I am starting now. Any pointers? Did this work for anybody here ?

There is a thread somewhere of photo results (it's what convince me to try) if you search 30 day shred within the app you should be able to find it pretty easy!

It definitely seems to work based on those. I am taking a rest day today before day five tomorrow, and I have already noticed changes in my body and strength!
  • kclewis416
    kclewis416 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start too.. i leave on May 19 for Jamaica and I am getting into that sexy bikini no matter what!

What else are you ladies doing?.. I still do weights 4 times a week.. and get cardio only from leisurely walks and going out dancing etc.

• WickAndArtoo
    Options
    kclewis416 wrote: »
    I'm going to start too.. i leave on May 19 for Jamaica and I am getting into that sexy bikini no matter what!

What else are you ladies doing?.. I still do weights 4 times a week.. and get cardio only from leisurely walks and going out dancing etc.

Fun! You are going to look fabulous! Don't forget to take a before photo :smile: I am running about 2-3 times a week, dancing, and walking the dogs 2 miles a day 5 days a week. I also am doing additional weight/abs when I feel up to it.
  • bringbackthejoy
    Options
    I ise 5 lbs for the side lunges, 8 lbs for the squats and the curls and 10 lbs for the chest press. I also run 5 times a week and do some other gym type stuff. (abs et al...) Words of advise: prepare to be sore. I do 6 days and then rest.
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    I ise 5 lbs for the side lunges, 8 lbs for the squats and the curls and 10 lbs for the chest press. I also run 5 times a week and do some other gym type stuff. (abs et al...) Words of advise: prepare to be sore. I do 6 days and then rest.

I was going to try for 6 and rest but only made it 4 after upping to 8lbs one day :smiley: haha you are awesome, I wish I had all three sizes of weights that's the exact weight scheme I would do too! Right now if I do it by myself I can use the 8lbs but when my hubs and I do it together he uses those and I use the 5s.
  • vnukinga
    Options
    How is it going ladies?
    I'm back from the vacation and 2 lbs heaver to boot! I neglected "Ripped in 30" for a while,
    it looks like a high time to incorporate it into the schedule again.
    I am going to go at the slower pace then when I started.
    Consistent is going to be the major focus!
    :smiley: