Not Scared Anymore. In A Bad Way. Help

2»

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    ^^^ 'not so tender years' anymore, lol.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Anyone under the age of 125 is 'of tender years'.

It's true, I made it up myself.
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,621 Member
    Anyone under the age of 125 is 'of tender years'.

It's true, I made it up myself.

It is on the internet so it must be true.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    ^^^ 'not so tender years' anymore, lol.

Hrrmm? Maybe you need to be marinated in vino for a couple days!
  • canadjineh
    @RalfLott... both @AlexandraCarlyle and I have been marinated in vino rosso for many years, lol. Every once in a while I add 'pickling' in Single Malt Scotch, Tequila Reposado, Grey Goose Vodka, and a splash of Ron Centenario Anejo Especial. But not all at the same time.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    canadjineh wrote: »
    @RalfLott... both @AlexandraCarlyle and I have been marinated in vino rosso for many years, lol. Every once in a while I add 'pickling' in Single Malt Scotch, Tequila Reposado, Grey Goose Vodka, and a splash of Ron Centenario Anejo Especial. But not all at the same time.

How very disappointing.
  • canadjineh
    **pukes from the 'alcoholic punch'**
    st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    edited May 2017
    Yeah, I guess there IS that downside!

ETA: I posted a comment in 'LCD chat' and get the message that my comment was awaiting approval'...?
    Sent a message to @baconslave asking whether there was a problem, but I didn't get the 'approval' warning here.... maybe there's a glitch....? *confused*... :o
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,009 Member
    Yeah, I guess there IS that downside!

ETA: I posted a comment in 'LCD chat' and get the message that my comment was awaiting approval'...?
    Sent a message to @baconslave asking whether there was a problem, but I didn't get the 'approval' warning here.... maybe there's a glitch....? *confused*... :o

I PM'd you. Sounds like they are messing around with things, and you got "glitched."
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Thank you, yes..... Yup, I think so. Followed your advice re contacting them.
    Watch this space - !

many thanks for your time!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    I understand! My experience was that the weight didn't pour back on while i was still burning fat for energy. I was recovering from having the hole in my small intestine repaired and had to eat higher carb (easy to digest) foods and was amazed that I wasn't gaining weight! But, once my body switched over to burning sugar again, it seems I gained 20 pounds overnight! I've been converted back to LCHF for a few weeks now and expect the weight to drop again once im back to being fat adapted.

I recall that it took a while before the weight began to drop after beginning lchf, but once I became a fat burner the weight became so much easier to lose! Know that you aren't alone @collegefbfan!

Your knowledge will get you back on track!
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
    Not sure what you want us to say. Sounds like your asking for permission to just have some carbs it's ok, but that's not going to happen from me. See my post on "cheating is NOT an option". This is exactly what prompted me to write that post. You know what works, do that.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    I find it helpful to take the low road, profiting from all my worst characteristics. Other people doubt my choices? Ha!! You are all a bunch of poopoo heads. My stepsister looks like the south end of a northbound dump truck? Ha!! I'm 15+ years older and look ten years younger.

Arrogance, spite, jealousy: Work 'em for all they're worth.

Oh, @mandycat223, my hero <3<3

Thanks for motivating me to be the *kitten*-*kitten* I always knew I could be.