Binge: 3
    Days binge-free: 0
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    B: 1
    DBF: 0

Over-ate the entire weekend and binged today. Gotta make tomorrow a better day.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    July 5

The B: 1
    DBF: 1
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    DBF: 2
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    Binge: 4
    Days binge-free: 0

Really struggling.. I posted earlier yesterday fully knowing that I was going to binge again last night... It's been a very long time since I've done that.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    July 7th

Binges
    Me:7
    TB: 0
    DBF:7

Days of controlled eating
    Me:6
    TBb:1
    DIC:2
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 5

@mae918 - *hugs* I've been struggling too in what sounds like a similar way. I was just thinking yesterday about how "accidental" binges are so much easier to bounce back from than planned ones (which is what my binge was the other day too). It's like once I decide to not care for one day, it's hard to start caring again, as opposed to an "Oops, I'll do better tomorrow" situation...
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 3
    Days binge-free: 1

Yes @Moxie42 -- I fully agree. And, thank you. I wanted to think I'd do better today, but I really had no idea. But, somehow.. binge-free today.
  • hillmike56
    Options
    DBF: 3

It seems like a never ending story with our group we go great guns for days and days and then the wheels come off. But the positive thing we seem to show back up. I'm not sure how you tap into that BINGE free habit 100% but I believe its out there.
  • mae918
    Options
    Days binge-free: 2

@hillmike56 - I'm with ya. I was doing really well during a difficult time and even though things have lightened up for me now -- I just hit a rough patch with bingeing. It's been many months since I've struggled like I have in the past week.. Here's hoping we're on he upswing now!
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    @hillmike56, @mae918, @Moxie42, I hit the same wall this week. I had been doing very well...then I had one near miss...and then, no miss: I got hit squarely. I didn't want to post the end of what was, for me, a good streak. But I reminded myself that it HAS gotten better, and even the bad night wasn't as bad as so many others in my past. There's something about posting here, even after a bad day, that helps.
  • hillmike56
    Options
    B: 2
  • mae918
    Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and call it for today. I'm studying like mad for my licensure exam and THAT apparently is a trigger for me -- Long forgotten since grad school was 5 yrs ago.. bleh. Better luck tomorrow.

B: 5
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and LOVE this concept. I'm late, but I'd love to join. I'm going to count from today on.

Me: 0
    B: 0
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Me: 7
    B: 2

@Nevadaden fully understand about not wanting to post. I try to go silent for awhile but I really need some type of community to hold my weight in check. Recovering from vacation has been tougher than normal. The BINGE' summer power is stronger than I thought.
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    July 9

Me: 7
    The B: 2
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    7/10

Me: 0

Binged last night. Nowhere near the usual amount of calories I have consumed in the past, but still surrounded by the same behaviors (not really hungry, wanting comfort, sneaking to eat quickly in private, etc)
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 8
    DBF: 4

Still struggling big-time. Avoiding binges, barely, but eating sooooo badly. Going to meal plan and food prep tonight. I definitely do better when I plan. Hope this week gets a little easier for all of us!
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    Binge: 0
    Days Binge Free: 64

I had to work this past weekend and the weekend before it as well as the July 4th holiday so the associated "binge temptations" just weren't there. This coming Thursday I head out west (U.S.) for a 1-week vacation which will be more challenging since I haven't been on a vacation since my last binge (May 7th) & it's easy for me to get off track when traveling long distances. I've already got my meal plan done for the trip out since it's a long flight followed by a long drive to my destination while trying to stay on plan without eating crap at the airport (pizza!) or during the long drive (McDonalds!) to my destination.
  • Moxie42
    Options
    @BarneyRubbleMD - I hope you have an amazing vacation! Sounds like you have a great plan :)

Me: 9
    DBF: 5