Not sure about this comment

Options
2»

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    @nikoba - thank you. It's actually a throwback picture from 5 years ago yesterday. I went to get my divorce signed off on by the judge, and I had to rock it and show my ex what he'd given up. LOL I hate my hair that short and having it in my face gets me overheated and nearly triggers panic attacks it is so bad. I nearly always wear it up. But thanks all the same!! :) I'm happy to have lost quite a bit of my puffiness in the last 5 years, even if not more weight.

I have to say @KnitOrMiss is lovely with or without a pic. I don't 'friend' many people just out of habit, but she made it easy to agree. :)
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for them to come back to me with some kind of a response. If it's a disclaimer, it will be like blowing at a gale.
    If on the other hand, they surprise me and seek clarification, I will be happy to enter into correspondence with them.
    Being the NHS, I suspect - and expect - the former.
    The NHS thrives on self-justification and excuses.
    Given that it's haemorrhaging money faster than any surgeon could staunch the flow, they're more interested in profit than patients.

Unsurprisingly, I received this automated reply: Seems that even computers and their operators take weekends off. Good think not every member of the workforce does....
    Thank you for emailing the NHS Choices Service Desk; The office is now closed.
    Our normal business hours are 8am till 6pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on weekends and public holidays.