darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    ==============================

Janet and I appreciate all of your expressions of thanks for keeping this going. Like I've said before though, all of you loyal and dedicated friends coming back is what keeps US going. :heart: Thank YOU.

@JANET - Soooooo.... I remembered to start a new spreadsheet page before I dropped off the face of the earth for the long weekend, but forgot to start a new thread. Thanks for catching that and updating the spreadsheet the extra couple of days while I was blissfully unaware! :lol :smiley:

@CLEPANT - Thank you for sharing your father's very touching and emotional situation. I can't even imagine how hard that must've been to tell him and for him to hear it. There aren't very many of those WWII heroes left. My heart goes out to all of you. Please tell him from this Jarhead that I truly appreciate his service to our country, especially having served during WWII...and also tell him I said OORAH - Semper Fi and I salute him with utmost respect and heart-felt gratitude.

Dave
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's Freedom 44 mile bike ride was rained out, but I got up this morning and went for a run. Adding 2.79 miles.

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    7/05
    25.21 miles
    125.39 miles MTD
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    |New ttd 16.7 miles
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Adding 9.53 miles for the last 2 days. Total 18.81

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    7.06 miles walked today

32.6 miles walked today
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Yesterday's Freedom 44 mile bike ride was rained out, but I got up this morning and went for a run. Adding 2.79 miles.

exercise.png
    RAIN????? What's that???
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,370 Member
    Options
    07/04 - 7.20 miles
    07/05 - 6.41 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a fun Thursday!

Chris
  • vhuber
    Options
    @Chris, I plan to! It's the first day of our annual three day rodeo, street music, craft show & carnival. We always have fun but for some reason the Thursday performance is the most fun. My husbands friends come back & we eat, DRINK & golf! It is the only time of year I can say we party!!!

Got in 10 today. Ran 2.5, walked .5 & ex bike for 7.
    I also saw the physical therapist! His exercises will help! I know one reason my leg is not straightening out is because I have been walking more on the ball of my foot instead the heel where it hurts to dang bad. Therefor the knee never gets totally elongated & is always sorta bent.

exercise.png
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Walked 2.18 miles today.
    13.82/70 total miles
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    4 July 6.5 miles
    5 July 10.94 miles
    6 July 6.2 miles

MTD 45.14 miles

:s I am feeling gutted - my daughter bought me some wireless earbuds that were faulty, the company have been great and I can get a replacement pair but they are going to charge $80.47USD for postage - going to take 3-6 weeks! to send to NZ. Sarah paid $6USD for postage!!!! The earbuds are $99.90USD. I have sent the company an email!!!! Frustrated - end of rant - sorry!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I hope the help you out Leanz!!! I have "tried" different earbuds & I just can't get them to stay put! Found them frustrating so I either go without or use my thin headphone type.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    5 miles done

5 miles total

45 miles left towards
    50 mile July goal
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    ==============================

@LEANZ - That is utterly ridiculous! Are they going to personally fly them over to you or something? Or did they put a cinder block in the box before they weighed it? :grimace: I hope they come up with a more reasonable solution for you!

Dave
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Adding 5.37 miles Total 24.18

exercise.png

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,196 Member
    Options
    7/3 9.25 miles
    7/4 6.50 miles
    7/5 7.75 miles 23.5

As of 7/5 36 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    @vhuber This has been an extremely rainy Spring/ Summer for us! Beaver Lake was at near record low levels last year and is back to normal now. Not complaining! (Okay, maybe complaining a little- I've had a lot of planned rides canceled due to rain.)
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    @vhuber - it must surely rain soon. I keep hoping for you. There is rain about. We've just had the wettest June on record in parts of the UK - with a heatwave in between!!

@Leanz - how totally ridiculous, what a farce. I hope you get a satisfactory resolution soon.

@clepant - Woot Woot - <3 well done for your streak too.

I must admit, I've yet to have a rest day!! That is more about the fact they are generally a Sunday and Monday (unless I join some running friends doing a long run on Sunday)

exercise.png

July: 160 m running, purposeful walking, cycling

6th: 6 miles, 2.59m, 3.41m purposeful walking - MTD 35.49
  • vhuber
    Options
    Ran 2.75, walked .25 & ex biked only 4. Got house cleaned, laundry done, yard & garden watered & now we are off to do a little partying at our annual rodeo & street dance!

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support team! I got a response to my email - looks like they may find a way to send them to me! I'll let you know if anything turns up :)

7 July 5.3 miles
    MTD 50.44 miles
This discussion has been closed.