New keto girl with 100+ pounds to lose....want friends

Options

Replies

• Gina8978
    Gina8978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks Susie!!! I appreciate the feedback! Congrats on the success!
  • mcy120
    mcy120 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Add me if still looking (and anyone on this thread please add me if interested in new keto friend). I'm starting tomorrow (was supposed to be today but going from carb filled vacation to very low carb wasn't a good idea so today was my "ease off high-high carbs day"). Oh...and I also have 100 to lose and need to stop emotionally eating (I don't think I even know what true hunger feels like or what it's like to feel "full" - if anyone can relate, please friend me!)
  • mcy120
    mcy120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    jhawk70 wrote: »
    I'm on my 6th week of doing keto mainly for neurological health. I consider the weight loss a very happy side effect considering I've got around 80 more to lose! I've been stumbling thru this on my own and keeping my total carbs at no more than 20. Some days I barely get 5.

@jhawk70 - some days you barely get 5 carbs? I'd love to know how you do it/meal ideas. I swear I look at food and get over 5! I'm starting keto again tomorrow in hopes of weight loss but also neuro health. If interested, add me as friend.
  • hillarymouse
    hillarymouse Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started in January and have lost 35 of the 130 km trying to lose! Let's be friends!
  • tinalg82
    tinalg82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have keto friends. I keep my diary and weight public. I have no shame! Add me if you like.
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started the keto WOE today. If anyone would like to be mfp keto friends, please send a request! I have about 120 pounds I would love to lose! Ugh!
  • abarrera915
    abarrera915 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love a buddy for keto support. Just started this week... and have a little over 100 pounds to lose. Right now I am working through cravings for desserts... and so far I am holding strong. I still have a lot to learn about getting my percentages to be in keto... but today was my first day that I got my carbs at around 20g... so little steps... but at least it was forward.
  • Tita1987
    Tita1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Was keto for about 6 months, lost 50 lbs, took a little break (fell of the wagon lol) and now I'm back. Anyone can feel free to add me. I've been on mfp forever but never added friends or joined a community so not sure how

I started 2days ago and I'm having the hardest time with my macros and don't eat all my calories either but I could use MFP friends!
  • Tita1987
    Tita1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    tinalg82 wrote: »
    I would love to have keto friends. I keep my diary and weight public. I have no shame! Add me if you like.

I would love to creep on your diary ! I started keto and could use some ideas lol
  • abarrera915
    abarrera915 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to Keto as well and would love any meal ideas. So far I am watching lots of YouTube videos and looking online to find out things to make. But everyone wants to be so creative that the meals they are making take a lot of work. I am hoping that someone with more Keto experience knows some basic, easy to make items that I could have in my weekday/workday rotation... and then I can get creative on the weekends. Thanks for any help provided! Alessa
  • BrieJones91
    BrieJones91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 of keto and i love it! Anyone can add me and we'll all support each other! :)
  • newyorkgirlygirl
    newyorkgirlygirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I'm in the beginning of my 3rd month on keto and have lost 20. lbs so far.
  • maries31964
    maries31964 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello I have read all the posts and you are all amazing each and every one of you! I told my quick version of my story earlier in the postings and I would love for anyone wanting another Keto Friend please add me and I am almost 2 years in so I love to answer questions and share resources!
  • aeaclark
    aeaclark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my Keto journey to help control my PCOS and drop some weight. Would love to connect and be added to a group!
  • imperial0712
    imperial0712 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of this Diet, add me, would love to connect with everyone
  • JessIsOK
    JessIsOK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sending everyone friend requests, LOL. I get kinda lonesome on MFP--I have like one person in my real life who uses it, so I'd love more MFP friends!
  • maries31964
    Options
    Welcome! I accepted and same here the more friends the better on this journey to me everyone brings something to the table and that includes much needed support!
  • maries31964
    Options
    Bye the way Welcome to everyone! I have been Keto off and on 2 years but dedicated now for 6 over 6 months. Any one on the journey feel free to add me. Somewhere in this discussion I have a quick introduction. :-)