CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS

Options

Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Ashley, jpettigrew77 would like to be added back to team slimsons for May.

I'm opening up registrations today, we'll have them post in the registration thread so I can add them back.
    Thank you

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,702 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 @mooreshelly09 would like to return to TBBT for May please, thanks!

@DaffyGirl88 please have them and anyone who'd like to return post starting information in the may registrations and I will add them back.
    ask them to mention tbbt

Done! 😁
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Quick question, is there some rule that the captain can't be in the top 3 for the week? 🤷‍♀️. Asking because this is the second week in a row where I thought I should have been. 😶 Thanks
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 & @Krysless2

Regarding Belly Flats worksheet:
    I see germaine_yee posting, however I don't see the name on the worksheet:
    April 22
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: 3 (Friday)
    PW = 147.71 lb
    CW = 147.71 lb
    cormierannie is listed as Monday w/in day, however the posts say Wednesday. Which should it be?
    April 20
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    PW: 153 pounds
    CW: 151 pounds
    Thank you, Teresa
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hey Teresa! @looneycatblue Yeah I’ve explained to Germaine_yee that they’re no longer in the challenge but I don’t think they ever slow down enough to read the posts they’re tagged in! 🤷🏻‍♀️ In my post to them I did also tell them they’re welcome to keep posting and we’ll cheer them on, so maybe they did read it?? Not sure…

As for Cormierannie, they always post a different PW then what they actually recorded the previous week. (I think what they’re doing is weighing in on two different days of the week) Anyway, since they have an early-in-the-week weigh-in, I haven’t been bothering with trying to figure out which day it actually is. I just enter what they list as their CW that week and leave it at that. 😊 Hope this helps!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @AB0215 Quick question, is there some rule that the captain can't be in the top 3 for the week? 🤷‍♀️. Asking because this is the second week in a row where I thought I should have been. 😶 Thanks

reposting with a tag this time :)

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 No…there’s a flaw somewhere in the spread sheet. Your percentages are not being factored in for the team’s results for some reason! Weird! I just played with it and you could gain 100 lbs right now and our team’s numbers wouldn’t change a bit! Now’s your chance😆

but all kidding aside, Ashley will definitely want to fix..
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Quick question, is there some rule that the captain can't be in the top 3 for the week? 🤷‍♀️. Asking because this is the second week in a row where I thought I should have been. 😶 Thanks

no there isn't, I'm not sure what happened with that, it is supposed to pull the top 3 percentages, the only exception is when someone didn't post the week before of if they post late and it's not there when I go to do the week ending, which I did actually do on time last week.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 & @Krysless2

Regarding Belly Flats worksheet:
    I see germaine_yee posting, however I don't see the name on the worksheet:
    April 22
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: 3 (Friday)
    PW = 147.71 lb
    CW = 147.71 lb
    cormierannie is listed as Monday w/in day, however the posts say Wednesday. Which should it be?
    April 20
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    PW: 153 pounds
    CW: 151 pounds
    Thank you, Teresa

germaine_yee is in maintenance and posts weekly but sometimes doesn't and gets removed, we can add them back

cormierannie - my suggestion is to ask them which day they'd like, it seems like maybe they've changed their weigh in day at some point and didn't tell anyone?
  • AB0215
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 No…there’s a flaw somewhere in the spread sheet. Your percentages are not being factored in for the team’s results for some reason! Weird! I just played with it and you could gain 100 lbs right now and our team’s numbers wouldn’t change a bit! Now’s your chance😆

but all kidding aside, Ashley will definitely want to fix..

Nothing I do fixes it, I don't even know how that happens. I'm probably going to have to do something I really don't want to do and go back to a spreadsheet version that is super old, which really sucks since I have registrations to do and it's going to take me hours to fix it.

EDIT: I had to remake the spreadsheet from one like a year ago which didn't have any of the Belly Flats things on it, now it's working, I'm not sure what happened to it, though I suspect it may have something to do with Google's recent update where if you leave your mouse in a cell and move somewhere on the spreadsheet it deletes whatever was there....maybe that happened? it's literally the only thing I can think of, though I couldn't find any missing things that would cause it.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley! Question, Mooreshelley09 and I both requested that she be put on TBBT but she seems to have been place on Belly Flats. Is it too late to move her over? Also, there's a Jen_967 who requested to join but hasn't been placed on any team. Perhaps she could be put on Belly Flats in Shelley's place? Just wondering... thanks for your help! :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley! Question, Mooreshelley09 and I both requested that she be put on TBBT but she seems to have been place on Belly Flats. Is it too late to move her over? Also, there's a Jen_967 who requested to join but hasn't been placed on any team. Perhaps she could be put on Belly Flats in Shelley's place? Just wondering... thanks for your help! :)

I moved her. I was trying to go too fast after I had to redo the entire spreadsheet so that it was counting your weight.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

I moved her. I was trying to go too fast after I had to redo the entire spreadsheet so that it was counting your weight.

@AB0215 Good morning! I hate to be a pest but perhaps you didn't finish moving her? She doesn't seem to be on the TBBT spreadsheet.

And while you're there, Forlangston has decided not to participate this month so they can be deleted.

Thanks! Happy Monday!!
  • AB0215
    Options

@AB0215 Good morning! I hate to be a pest but perhaps you didn't finish moving her? She doesn't seem to be on the TBBT spreadsheet.

And while you're there, Forlangston has decided not to participate this month so they can be deleted.

Thanks! Happy Monday!!

I know I'm a little behind, but I'm not crazy right?
    47mwk1urtg1n.png
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

Thanks! Happy Monday!!

47mwk1urtg1n.png

@AB0215 I added her myself. :D I put it off because I didn't want to mess around with formulas, etc. But that's why she's at the bottom and not up with the other Friday weigh-in people. It's all good.
  • AB0215
    Options

Thanks! Happy Monday!!

47mwk1urtg1n.png

@AB0215 I added her myself. :D I put it off because I didn't want to mess around with formulas, etc. But that's why she's at the bottom and not up with the other Friday weigh-in people. It's all good.

there are a handful of ways to mess with the formulas, sorting the sheet can, the other thing that happens a lot now that google sheets updated itself, is if you click on someone, then click away, they disappear, so I know I added her at the bottom there, so I'm wondering if that happened.