Ready-Set-Go!

Options
I start P90X Lean (swapping cardio x with plyo) tomorrow, Monday 29th!!! I'm so excited! What will you be doing to bring it and when are you starting?

Follow me on Instagram - Jessica_Foxxx I plan on posting my smoothie concoctions daily! Yum!
Twitter - @JessicaMe33

Replies

• RBTC
    RBTC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    day1 classic: chest and back with ab ripper..... oh boy oh boy I can already feel the burn
  • sungod25
    sungod25 Posts: 2
    Options
    Starting P90X Classic tomorrow. I am excited too. I am ready to shed some fat. My first challenge will be waking up at 5am tomorrow. What time of day do you work out?
  • RBTC
    Options
    I have to be at work by 5am tomorrow( Iwork a swing shift), so I will be working out around 7 pm.
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today I walked my dog for 80 min., did Turbo Jam Learn & Burn, and played Tennis for 1 hr. Watched my diet intake and it was under 1,200 calories. Off to a great start!
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I walk the dog at 8, then do Rockin' Bodies at 11, walk again at 2, swim at 5 if it's hot enough, walk again at 7, and finally Turbo Jam at 9pm. Big day! Trying to get off the plateau I have been at for a week so I'm upping my exercise level more. Hope it helps.
  • Sknny_Btch
    Sknny_Btch Posts: 31
    Options
    Starting P90X Classic tomorrow. I am excited too. I am ready to shed some fat. My first challenge will be waking up at 5am tomorrow. What time of day do you work out?

I like to workout by 7-730ish, I set my alarm for 630am so I can drink my coffee then a smoothie before my workout. I cannot do these workouts on an empty stomach...or without my caffeine!!! Lol
  • Sknny_Btch
    Options
    Today I walked my dog for 80 min., did Turbo Jam Learn & Burn, and played Tennis for 1 hr. Watched my diet intake and it was under 1,200 calories. Off to a great start!

WoW!! Very active today! Sounds like a great day!
  • Sknny_Btch
    Options
    I walk the dog at 8, then do Rockin' Bodies at 11, walk again at 2, swim at 5 if it's hot enough, walk again at 7, and finally Turbo Jam at 9pm. Big day! Trying to get off the plateau I have been at for a week so I'm upping my exercise level more.

I hate plateauing, so annoying! I hope it helps. I read today that eating the same foods every day can hinder weight loss too. I usually stick with the same foods so this will be a little hard for me or maybe it'll be fun. Variety is the spice of life, right?
  • GaiasProgeny
    Options
    I'm starting Paleo, mixed in with a very modified version of cross-fit. I'm ready tomorrow!!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I am doing Zumba this entire Week with Yoga Melt Down by Jillian Micheals. Next week im moving on to a different cardio just to keep it interesting.
  • RBTC
    Options
    Good morning all - Day 1 to the rest of our lives!!! good luck
  • CharlieBook
    CharlieBook Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to start the BodyRockTV routines today (with my healthy eating), but i have suffered a muscle spasm in my neck and cant get an appointment with physio until tomorrow - so will need to leave it to heal before doing HIIT :-( but hopefully just in time for August challenges though :-D
  • Sknny_Btch
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Day 1 of P90X Lean - DONE! I am shaky and can tell already that i'm going to be sore. Yes, I love sore muscles! Now it's time to re-fuel! Have a great day everyone and Good Luck to us all!
  • Sknny_Btch
    Options
    I was hoping to start the BodyRockTV routines today (with my healthy eating), but i have suffered a muscle spasm in my neck and cant get an appointment with physio until tomorrow - so will need to leave it to heal before doing HIIT :-( but hopefully just in time for August challenges though :-D

Oh no! I hope it heals quickly. Good luck tomorrow! You're welcome here any time. =)
  • charliejenny
    charliejenny Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey all, so its been a long time since I was on the saddle...and boy am I ready to race. Exams are finally over (Im 37yr old mature student) and my son is off to uni. This is the first time in my life I truly have let myself go. I actually have about 45lb to loose but have set my target easier to reach for now. Im highly motivated and after my spin class this morning im back for circuit tonight. wow am I feeling it. I very much look forward to tracking everyones progress and hopefully motivating you aswell as recieving my own support in the days that are tough...good luck guys...here we go!!!
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Starting P90X today! Well tonight actually. Also going to add some extra cardio with a C210K program...completed Week 1 Day 1 on my lunch break! I could definitely tell it's been a while since I did any running. Looking forward to watching everyone's progress. Feel free to add me!
  • charliejenny
    Options
    Starting c210k with Kotersmom....used to run years ago. Gonna look up day 1 now and do it when I go back for lifting tonight
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    If I am allowed to stay here in this group I will be cheering everyone on. I am under neurologist order to refrain from anything other than light walking, until I see the neurosurgeon to tell me otherwise. However, I am great at nagging people to stick to their goals :-)
  • charliejenny
    Options
    Thats sweet of you dawn, yes the first few months i could do with a nag Löl....im sure you are welcome here x
  • Sknny_Btch
    Options
    If I am allowed to stay here in this group I will be cheering everyone on. I am under neurologist order to refrain from anything other than light walking, until I see the neurosurgeon to tell me otherwise. However, I am great at nagging people to stick to their goals :-)

Of course you can stay in this group! ;b I know could use a nag from time to time, LOL. I hope all goes well with whatever you're dealing with right now. Good Luck!