Replies

• JenFancy
    JenFancy Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome group! thanks for the invite ; ) I completed competition core today
  • charliejenny
    charliejenny Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey sknny_btch....Day 2 (tuesday) and im off for a Spin Claes and then 1st Day if c210k....love this group... Let me know how you all do....I'm shattered today
  • RBTC
    RBTC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If I am allowed to stay here in this group I will be cheering everyone on. I am under neurologist order to refrain from anything other than light walking, until I see the neurosurgeon to tell me otherwise. However, I am great at nagging people to stick to their goals :-)
    I don't know about anyone else, but haveing someone"nag" me might just be a little extra incentive. I know what happened without any sooo.........
    Love the encouragment
  • Sknny_Btch
    Sknny_Btch Posts: 31
    Options
    You're welocome JenFancy! Im glad you joined =) This group is awesome!!! I think we will all do great, u guys are very motivating!
    Charliejenny - Woo Hoo, BRING IT ON BABY!!! Those spin classes are no joke! Day 2 - Plyo....yikes! Have a great workout everyone!
  • Sknny_Btch
    Options
    I just completed Day 2 - Plyo. Wooo! Lol....It was tough but I did my best which was actually better than I expected, yayy! I must say, those squat jacks make me feel a lil funny but I like it! ;) Hahaha!! I'm sure some of you ladies know what I mean ;;)
  • charliejenny
    Options
    I couldn't possibly comment Löl....well I'm working wed and 18hrs on Friday so gotta really make up for it Thursday. Must confess, I'm shattered, will be pleased when my body adjust. I'm doing lots of gym sat sun and Mon....so gonna be really tough this week after such a long shift Friday. If I can get through this I will have really proved a point to myself....lets see eh...well done to all....I had my 1st run today from the c25k x woppee
  • JenFancy
    Options
    So tempted to take a break today and tomorrow, so I'm healed and ready to go on Thursday for my 30 day challenge
  • RBTC
    Options
    Wow, only sore EVERYWHERE!!!! havein fun though
  • Sknny_Btch
    Options
    Lol...I love being sore from working out!

I think I'm gonna veer off of the normal P90X path and do all cardio and yoga...I feel like I need to burn lots of cals everyday and since I haven't been running I think that's what I'll do.

Have a great workout today everybody and don't forget to BRING IT! =)
  • JenFancy
    Options
    Well I think I worked out too late last night, because I couldn't sleep. I'm glad I got it in though : ) Today is my day of rest, but I will most likely do some walking.
  • JenFancy
    Options
    Feeling the muscles sore is addicting in some sort of way
  • RBTC
    Options

I think I'm gonna veer off of the normal P90X path and do all cardio and yoga...I feel like I need to burn lots of cals everyday and since I haven't been running I think that's what I'll do.

remember that there is a method to the madness...aand that all theose people got their results by staying with the program. Your results will come.
    variety will be your best friend
  • Sknny_Btch
    Options

remember that there is a method to the madness...aand that all theose people got their results by staying with the program. Your results will come.
    variety will be your best friend

I know, I know....but....ok, you're right, I'll just stick with it. =(
    Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.
  • charliejenny
    Options
    Me missing my workouts,,,,just finished work...on right through til sat now...then gym gym gym....for daaaays cant wait. Hows everyone doing. Im going to go to gym twice on the days off when ive been working and unable to go

I want to torture myself!!! mwaaaaahahaha
  • JenFancy
    Options
    I have Cardio today and its one of the hardest Tapout workouts!! I'm nervous because last time I over did it big time and lost my breath and some peripheral vision